Need to buy a car? These are the best used car sites for that. Craigslist, eBay Motors, Autotrader, Car Gurus and Cars.com are all great sites to use when buying a used car.
Craigslist is a free online classifieds site that’s been around since 1995. While there are some downsides to using Craigslist, like the time it takes to find a good deal and the potential danger of meeting up with strangers, it’s still worth checking out if you’re looking for a used car.
If you’re in the market for a used car in your area, then Craigslist can be helpful because sellers often post pictures and details about their vehicles on the site. This makes it easy for buyers to find what they’re looking for without having to negotiate with each seller individually (though this may not always be possible).
- The world’s largest online marketplace
- It can be hard to find the right car on eBay Motors, but if you have an exact test drive in mind (say, a car with specific features or year), this is the site for you.
AutoTrader is a good place to buy a used car, especially if you’re looking for something that’s under $10k. The site has lots of options, and it’s easy to search by price range or location. You can also filter your results based on things like make and model, transmission type, mileage and color.
You’ll find both private sellers and dealers selling cars through AutoTrader. A nice perk is that some dealers offer free delivery of their cars so you don’t have to drive all over town looking at them in person—although this service may cost extra if you’re buying directly from an individual seller (who isn’t necessarily nearby).
Customer service at AutoTrader is good too: when we called up the company with questions about our shopping experience on its website, a representative was friendly and helpful with answers about shipping options for out-of-state purchases as well as tips for finding the best deals on parts such as tires or oil changes after purchasing a used vehicle from them online instead of physically visiting one of their brick-and-mortar locations (which would require more time off work).
Car Gurus is a car buying site that provides a wide range of used cars for sale in your local area.
Car Gurus is also a great site for finding used cars for sale by private sellers. On this site, you can search for the best deals on certified pre-owned vehicles and find them near you!
- Search by make, model, or zip code
- Car buying guide
- Information on leasing, financing and insurance
- Reviews from users who’ve bought cars
- Used car buying tips and advice
When you need to buy a used car, these are the best sites to use.
The best used car sites are:
- Craigslist. The most popular marketplace for buying and selling anything, including cars, Craigslist is an excellent place to start when you’re looking to get a good deal on a used vehicle. While it’s not all that easy to find the exact car you want here, it’s very easy to find something close enough that meets your needs in terms of mileage and price range. Craigslist offers free listings for both sellers and buyers, so anyone can use it without paying any fees or commissions whatsoever.
- eBay Motors. This site offers both new cars as well as high-quality used vehicles at competitive prices; if you have $25K burning in your pocket but only need a small car like an Infiniti Q30 or BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo (2019), this might be where you should check first before buying anywhere else online (or offline). You’ll also find other websites linking back here such as Autotrader because they want people who come through their links (i.e., “buyers”) too! That way everyone wins 🙂
The world of used cars is vast, but with the help of our list, you can navigate it with ease. By using these sites, you’ll be able to find a car that is exactly what you want at a price you can afford. Happy shopping!