How to Ask a Guy to Homecoming
Really cute ways to ask a guy to homecoming
If you’re sick of waiting for your ideal man to propose, defy convention and ask him yourself! There are several creative methods to invite a guy to homecoming and make him feel special. Continue reading for more tips on how to snag a date to the dance.
1. Give him a voucher for a “homecoming date.”
Telling him you’re available is a good way to ask him out. Sign your name and write “One free homecoming date” on a sheet of paper. Give it to him and tell him he’s just won a date with you!
- This is a fantastic approach to ask someone you already know out and have fun with them.
2. Adorn his locker.
Make a surprise for him when he receives his textbooks. Grab a posterboard and some markers before school and write “Homecoming?” in all capitals. Tape the sign on his locker and then wait for him to go by. When he sees the sign, go up to him and ask him the question again.
- Because it’s early in the morning, you may offer him a cup of coffee or a cookie while you pose the inquiry.
3. Purchase a box of doughnuts for him.
On the box, write “I don’t want to go to homecoming without you.” Give him the doughnuts and then ask if he wants to accompany you. If he does, you and him can share a tasty reward!
- You could also have the bakery write “homecoming?” in icing on the doughnuts.
4. Purchase some chocolate-covered strawberries.
“I’d be berry happy if we went to homecoming,” write on a note. As you pop the question, hand him the chocolate strawberries and the note. While you arrange your date, he may savor some delectable strawberries!
- If you can’t get chocolate-dipped strawberries, regular strawberries will suffice.
5. Make a note of it on his vehicle.
Get some window paint and go out to his vehicle for lunch. Sign your name and write “Homecoming?” on the rear window! Wait nearby when he walks out of school so he can view your homecoming artwork.
- Use only window paint designed for automobiles! Regular paint might permanently damage his windows.
6. Approach him with a pizza.
Go to your favorite pizza joint and get a cheese pizza. Write on the inside of the box, “Will you be my homecoming date? Is this a little too cheesy?” Allow him to open the box for a pleasant (and tasty) surprise.
- If he says yes, you two may sit together and enjoy the pizza!
7. Make use of sports jargon.
If he participates in athletics, he will appreciate the additional effort. To build a football field, use a green poster and put white lines on it. Then, to pop the question, put “I’ve got a game plan: homecoming?” on it. Wait till after a practice or a game to approach him!
- You can use this to any sport! Simply change the color of the poster board to match the playing surface he’s on.
8. Present him with a box of tacos.
On the box, write “Let’s taco bout homecoming.” When he opens it, he’ll find delicious tacos and a humorous homecoming date proposal. The greatest part is that once he responds, he gets to have a lunch with you.
- If he doesn’t have a sweet tooth but you still want to ask him with food, this is a perfect alternative.
9. Approach him with a box of highlighters.
If he’s a geek, he’ll like this proposal. Attach a letter to the highlighters that reads, “Going to homecoming with you would be the highlight of my year.” Give these to him and see what he says!
- Consider purchasing a huge variety pack with a wide range of colors.
10. Fill a fish dish with water.
Fill an empty fish bowl with sweets and munchies. “Will you go to homecoming with me, out of all the fish in the sea?” write on the exterior. Give him the present and listen to what he says.
- You might even include a stuffed fish to further convey the motif.