How to Celebrate Friendship on Facebook
How to Share Friendship Anniversary on Facebook
One of the most enjoyable aspects of Facebook is being able to share anniversaries and other significant events with your friends. In the Experiences section of your news feed, as well as in periodic alerts and messages from Facebook, you’ll see your friendship anniversary videos and other memories worth commemorating. You may then emphasize the occasions you’ve shared with your Facebook friends by sharing these memories on your timeline. We’ll teach you how to use Facebook to commemorate your friendships and share memories.
Using the On This Day Feature
1. On your computer or smartphone, go to your News Feed. Use your Facebook login and password to log in. When you log in, your News Feed should open automatically. On the top bar of the Facebook website, you may also click on “Home” or the Facebook logo.
Click the News Feed logo in the top or bottom left of your screen for the mobile device site or Facebook app.
2. On the left hand side of your screen, choose “On This Day.” On This Day may be found on the website under the “Explore” option. It should be somewhere about the middle of your screen.
To go to the On This Day page on the mobile device site or Facebook app, go to the three bars tab. It’ll be in the “Apps” or “Explore” section.
3. View your day’s memories and choose one to share. Since you become a Facebook member, On This Day will provide samples of your Facebook activity from that date forward. You’ll also find additional memories Facebook thinks you’ll appreciate at the bottom of the page. Each post will have a “Share” button at the bottom. After that, you may choose who you want to share the information with.
- You won’t be able to share a post that was initially private. This is why certain postings do not have a “Share” option.
- When you share an On This Day post, it will show in the News Feeds of the people you choose to share it with. When you share the post, you may also tag friends and add a comment about the memories.
- Unless you share On This Day posts, they will only be visible to you.
4. On the day you become Facebook friends, make a film to commemorate the occasion. On This Day will sometimes inform you that you and someone you know on Facebook became friends on this day a certain number of years ago. When this occurs, Facebook may create a film that includes samples of your Facebook engagement and relationship. This article is really exceptional, and you should share it with your buddy to indicate how happy you are to be friends!
- Keep in mind that Facebook only creates these films for people with whom you have a lot of interactions. They aren’t going to appear for everyone.
- Anniversary videos aren’t always accessible, unfortunately. At the end of the day, the videos will likewise be deleted automatically.
5. If you want to, you can filter your memories. Facebook may inadvertently commemorate events you’d prefer forget. You may choose to omit particular persons and dates from the feature in On This Day. Once you’re on the On This Day page, go to “Preferences” and choose the persons and/or dates you don’t want Facebook to remember.
No one except you should be aware that you’ve disabled this function. You will not get an online notice informing your buddy of your decision.
Checking Your News Feed
1. Every day, refresh your News Feed. In your News Feed, the majority of On This Day stories and other memory recaps will show. Check your feed once a day to ensure you don’t miss out on a chance to commemorate a relationship.
2. Facebook has produced a list of memories that you may share. You may see at the top of your Feed that Facebook has compiled a compilation of memories from the previous month, year, or season. Photos that you’ve either submitted or been tagged in will often be included in these galleries. At the bottom of each memory summary, you’ll find a share option.
You may perhaps write something along the lines of, “I had such a fantastic summer spending time with my pals Kayla and Emma!”
3. Check to check whether you’ve received a Facebook congratulations message. Facebook may also notify you when you and your Facebook friends have hit a new and exciting milestone. These notifications will also show up at the top of your News Feed. For the time being, these festivities are only visible to you. Take a screenshot and submit a picture if you wish to share them!
- These goals might include anything like making 100 Facebook friends or having 1000 people like your posts.
- Facebook may make these celebrations shared in the future.
4. Keep up with the latest Facebook features. Facebook is continually coming up with innovative ways to use their site or app to commemorate your connection. It’s barely been two years since On This Day was born! Every month or so, Google “new Facebook features” to make sure you’re up to date.