How to change netflix accounts on wii
The Wii system from Nintendo streams movies and TV programs from pre-existing Netflix accounts. After connecting the Netflix account to the Wii Netflix channel, it will continue to use the same account until it is removed. If you wish to replace your Netflix account with a new one, you must first remove any previous data. Newer versions of the Netflix software for the Wii and Wii U enable you to swap profiles without entirely exiting the program.
1. Making use of a Wii
1. Instead of logging out, consider changing profiles. You may set up and utilize profiles for each user if you share a Netflix account with others. These accounts will keep each user’s suggestions and history separate, enabling you to simply share your account with family and friends.
- Profiles may be created using the Netflix Account Management website (movies.netflix.com/YourAccount). The Wii Netflix software does not allow you to create profiles.
- Switching profiles on the Wii Netflix app is as simple as clicking the profile picture with your Wii Remote. You may then choose the profile you wish to use. If you don’t see the option to swap profiles, your Netflix app may need to be updated.
2. If you wish to log out, go to the Wii Settings menu. If you need to log out of the Wii Netflix app so that you may sign in with a different account, go to the Wii Settings menu. From the Wii’s main menu, choose “Wii.”
3. Choose “Data Management,” then “Save Data.” This will enable you to access the profile information that Netflix has saved.
4. Select “Wii.” The screen will provide a list of all of your app and game save data.
5. Navigate to the “Netflix” icon. It will have a red “N” on a white backdrop. In older versions, the “N” may be white with a red backdrop. It will be known as “Netflix Channel.”
6. Choose “Erase” from the drop-down menu. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to erase the previously saved account information. This does not erase your Netflix channel or account. It will just erase the previously saved login credentials from the Netflix app.
7. Return to the Wii’s main menu by repeatedly pressing “Back.” Continue hitting Back until you see your channel list.
8. Open Netflix and sign in with a different account. When you choose Netflix, you will be asked to input your login information or create a new account. Click “Sign In,” and then input your account details.
2. Making use of a Wii U
1. Profiles may be used to share a single account with several users. Profiles enable you to have several sets of history and suggestions for the same account. This makes it simple to share your account with relatives or friends. You don’t have to log out and back in to the Netflix app if you switch profiles. If you can’t switch profiles, your Netflix app has to be updated.
- Profiles cannot be created via the Wii U, however they may be created on the Netflix Account Management website (movies.netflix.com/YourAccount).
- Select the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the Netflix app on your Wii U to switch between them. When you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be asked to choose a profile.
2. If you wish to sign out, use the Netflix app. If you’d prefer not utilize multiple accounts, you may sign out from inside the Netflix app.
3. Navigate to the Settings menu. To access this, click the Gear icon at the top of the Netflix screen.
4. Select “Sign Out,” and then confirm your want to log out. You’ll be logged out of the Wii U app and asked to sign in with a different account.
3. Making Use of Your Computer
1. Navigate to the Netflix Account Management page. You may log out of your Netflix account if you no longer have access to your Wii system. Log in to your Netflix account at movies.netflix.com/YourAccount.
2. Select the “Sign out of all devices” option. This may be found under the Settings section.
3. Please confirm that you wish to log out of all devices. This will log you out of any device that is presently connected to your Netflix account, including gaming consoles, laptops, smart TVs, and mobile devices.
4. Log in to the devices you wish to use again. Because you’ve been logged out everywhere, you’ll need to re-sign in on any devices you still wish to use with Netflix.