Beer Bongs Near Me
A beer bong, also known as a beer funnel, is a plastic contraption that is used to drink beer or other beverages rapidly. They’re simple to use, and you may create your own. To make a beer bong, you’ll need a funnel, a piece of plastic tubing, a ball valve, and a few connections. Combine everything, pour in your favorite cold beverage, then open the valve to allow gravity deliver the drink right into your stomach. Then bask in your accomplishment’s splendor! But be cautious. Drinking too much alcohol in a short period of time might be deadly. Please use caution while drinking and never drive after using a beer bong.
Attaching the Funnel
1. Before putting the components together, make sure they’re clean. Soak all of the pieces in warm water with soap in a bucket or sink. Scrub the interior and outside of the funnel with a sponge or brush to remove any dust or grime that has accumulated. To remove debris from the hoses, connections, and valves, clean them with a sponge and then rinse them with water. After you’ve cleaned all of the pieces, make sure they’re completely dry.
To keep dust, dirt, germs, and other pollutants out, all of the components must be sterilized.
2. In a length of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter tubing, place a big funnel. To fit a whole can of beer through the beer bong, use a piece of plastic tubing that is at least 3 feet (0.91 m) long. Insert the funnel’s narrow end into the tube’s aperture. Push it as far as you can into the tube.
- Plastic tubing and funnels are available in local hardware, home improvement, and department shops, as well as online.
- Tip: To fit many beers through the beer bong, use a longer piece of tubing. To accommodate up to three beers, use a length of 9 feet (2.7 m). However, if you do decide on a bigger beer bong, remember to drink wisely. Too much alcohol consumed too rapidly might result in significant medical complications.
3. Connect the tube to the funnel using a hose clip. A hose clamp is a tiny metal ring with a screw on one side that is used to fasten hoses and tubes to ensure that they are airtight. Slide a hose clamp down the plastic tubing until it’s on top of the funnel inside the tube.
- It’s OK if the clamp is a little slack on the tube.
- If the clamp is too tight to go onto the tube, loosen it using a flathead screwdriver so it can slip on.
- Hose clamps may be found at hardware shops, home improvement stores, and on the internet.
4. With a flathead screwdriver, tighten the clamp over the funnel. Keep the hose clamp flat against the funnel’s bottom where the plastic tube is attached. To tighten the clamp, use a flathead screwdriver to turn the screw on the side of the clamp. Tighten it until the tube around the funnel’s end is secure and the funnel is unable to slip out.
Gently gently on the funnel to ensure it is securely in the tube.
Connecting the Valve
1. Plastic hose-to-threaded connections should be screwed into the ball valve. Align the threaded side of two 34 inch (1.9 cm) diameter plastic connections with the aperture of the ball valve. Connect each side of the ball valve with a connection by rotating them clockwise until they’re tight.
Because you won’t be able to fully screw the connection in, make sure it’s tight and secure.
2. Attach a hose clamp on the tube at the funnel’s opposite end. Place another hose clamp on the opposite end of the tube to clamp over the connection. Leave it on the tube so you may slide it into position after the valve is attached.
After you’ve attached the funnel to the valve, let the hose clamp dangle freely on the tubing so you may slide it into place.
3. Connect the funnel tubing to the ball valve’s connection. By pressing the funnel tube end onto the connection, slide it onto the ball valve. Although the tube should fit tightly, it will not be completely secure.
Don’t overtighten the connection on the ball valve to the point that it’s difficult to remove for cleaning.
4. Using a screwdriver, tighten the hose clamp over the connection. Slide the hose clamp down the tube to the connector’s tip. Then, using a flathead screwdriver, tighten the hose clamp’s screw until the tube is snug and secure over the connection.
- Make sure the ball valve is properly fastened by tugging on it.
- If you don’t have hose clamps, you may fasten the tubing using plastic zip ties.
5. Connect the other connection using a 4 in (10 cm) long tubing. Slide a smaller section of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter tubing over the ball valve’s open connection. When you utilize the beer bong, this will act as a mouthpiece.
The mouthpiece tube should not be clamped so that it may be readily removed for cleaning.
6. To construct a multi-person beer bong, use Y valves to connect several tubes. To make a two-person beer bong, place a Y valve over the funnel’s bottom and attach two tubes to it. You may even attach a Y valve to those tubes and connect four tubes in total to the funnel to create a multi-person beer bong!
- Use Y valves that suit tubes with a diameter of 1 inch (2.5 cm).
- To regulate the flow of liquid, attach ball valves to the ends of each tube.
- Y valves may be found at hardware shops, home improvement stores, and on the internet.
Using the Beer Bong
1. Make sure the ball valve is turned off and the mouthpiece is clean. Examine the ball valve’s switch and search for the “on” and “off” labels. Check to see whether the switch is turned off. Wipe the inside and outside of the mouthpiece with a clean cloth.
- Cleaning the mouthpiece of a beer bong before usage is usually a good idea, particularly if someone else has used it before you.
- Pour a little amount of water into the funnel end of the beer bong if the switch isn’t labeled. If water is flowing through the valve, turn the switch off and drain the water out.
2. Slowly pour a liquid through the funnel. Hold the funnel at a modest angle and carefully pour the liquid into the tube to avoid froth buildup. Pour until the tube is completely filled and the liquid is in the funnel. Avoid overfilling the funnel and having the liquid exactly at the edge, since this can cause it to spill.
- When you drink a frothy beverage, your stomach will most likely ache and you may feel sick.
- A little amount of foam is okay; wait a few seconds for it to settle before drinking.
3. Raise the funnel to enable it to flow freely. When you’re ready to utilize the funnel, raise it over your head. The liquid will flow directly through the tube and valve if the funnel is raised.
- Gravity aids the flow of beer in a beer bong.
- To keep the liquid from sloshing about, try to keep the funnel in a stable position.
4. Placing your mouth on the mouthpiece is a good idea. Make a seal with your mouth by wrapping your lips over the little mouthpiece tube. Allow no gap between your lips and the tube, otherwise the liquid may mix with air as it enters your mouth.
When you mix air with a drink, it may cause pressure in your stomach, which can be unpleasant or nauseating.
5. To release the liquid, open the ball valve valve. To begin the flow of liquid, take a deep breath and open the valve. Allow gravity to drive the drink straight into your stomach by relaxing your throat.
- Close the valve and remove the mouthpiece out of your mouth when the beer bong is empty.
- Consider high-fiving your pals to commemorate your triumph!