Though the design of your graffiti lettering is ultimately up to you, there are a few guidelines that apply to all images. Approach one describes a basic, proven method for generating vibrant, stylish graffiti letters; method two tackles the same work in a more complicated, skilled manner. Prepare your pencil!
Method 1 : Drawing Simple Graffiti
1. Make a pencil outline sketch of the letters.
2. Draw actual lines on the letters for the graffiti designs. Most graffiti designs are connected, intersecting or on top of one part of the other.
3. Fill in the primary colors.
4. Make the graffiti colors darker.
5. Add extra details to the graffiti by painting a design on it. You may choose any design you like. Metallic, balloon, puffy, gummy, and other textures On the example, I choose to create fractured lines.
6. Finish the graffiti with a cast shadow.
Method 2 : Creating Complex Graffiti Design
1. Create the letter outline drawings.
2. On the letters, draw the real lines for the graffiti artwork. Draw connecting lines with pointed lines.
3. Remove any unneeded lines.
4. Fill in the primary color.
5. Finish by adding highlights and shadows.
6. Instead of creating shadows, select a bright color that contrasts with the letter colors. Graffiti colors are nearly always clashing. Colors that compliment one other may also be used.
7. Finish the graffiti by adding additional drawings to the backdrop.
How do you draw Graffiti alphabet?
Now we’ve got the most basic version of an s in a straight letter. Form nothing too special about it but we’ll use that to kind of build up our letter let’s trace.
How do you do graffiti letters for kids?
So let’s start down here in the bottom left and i’m gonna draw it going diagonal i’m going to draw the letter. A and i’m just going to draw. It. Normal just like a regular letter.
How do you create your own graffiti tag?
Important thing then you need to then you need to get that you need to understand is the style the style is important in every single form of graffiti.
How do you draw graffiti for beginners?
- Step 1: Trace Your Graffiti Tag.
- Step 2: Improve the Graffiti.
- Step 3: Redraw the Lines With a Fineliner.
- Step 4: Color Your Graffiti Sketch. …
- Step 5: Drawing the 3D Blocks. …
- Step 6: Keyline and Background.
- Step 7: Add Highlights, Your Tag and the Year of Creation.
How do you make a cool S?
It’s three more lines directly underneath the little topper and the little bottom are just a little triangle on top little triangle on bottom and then we interconnect. This is the magical.
How do you do bubble letters?
Bubble letters are entertaining and simple to produce. Form the fundamental letters by drawing an outline around a letter in pencil. Then, embellish your bubble letters with shadows, color gradients, or patterns. Bubble letters look fantastic on greeting cards, posters, pamphlets, and even school assignments.