How to evolve sliggoo sun and moon
Sliggoo, first seen in Pokémon X and Y, takes a bit more work to evolve than other Pokémon. This is because Sliggoo cannot develop until it rains. Sliggoo may not seem to be much, but when it develops into the Dragon Pokémon Goodra, it will become a flightless Pokémon capable of landing powerful blows.
1. Sliggoo should be leveled up to at least Level 50. Goomy transforms into Sliggoo at Level 40, therefore you’ll need to acquire 10 levels before you can begin developing into Goodra. Sliggoo’s level may be increased through engaging in fights or consuming Rare Candies.
- Sliggoo is a Dragon-type Pokémon with resistances to Fire, Water, Grass, and Electric. This makes it effective against many starter and wild Pokémon, but it may lead to difficult battles against other Dragon-types.
- If you can get Sliggoo to Level 49, gather enough experience to almost reach Level 50, and then stop. This allows you to fast level it when it rains, which Sliggoo needed in order to develop.
2. Locate a rainy location. Sliggoo can only develop when it rains. Rain falls at random, however you’ll have a larger chance of discovering it in the following locations:
- Routes 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 19, 21, Shalour, Kiloude, and Couriway are marked with an X and a Y. Rain may arrive gradually or suddenly. If you’re patient, you’ll eventually find yourself in a rainstorm. Maintain Sliggoo’s presence in your party while attending to other matters. You’ll most likely encounter rain when you least expect it. Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby – It is usually raining on Route 120 in the thick grass, giving it an ideal location for Sliggoo evolution.
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon – Because it is continually raining in Po Town, this is an excellent location for Sliggoo to grow in these games.
- Rain produced by Rain Dance or Drizzle will not result in evolution. It had to be raining naturally.
3. Sliggoo may develop into Goodra by leveling up in the rain. You can either fight a battle and give Sliggoo enough experience to level up, or you may give it a Rare Candy and it will level up right away. In any case, it must be at least Level 50 in order to develop.