See thru shirts for women
Don’t throw away a see-through shirt because it’s too thin! There are several items that may be worn underneath a transparent shirt to make it more comfortable. If you don’t want the shirt to stand out, use neutral-colored camisoles, undershirts, or bras. If you choose to conceal the sheer shirt, wear attractive layers over it to make it less obvious.
Wearing Something Underneath
1. For a more modest appearance, choose a lightweight camisole or tank top. Camisoles are available in a range of colors at most lingerie stores. If you don’t want it to show through your shirt, choose one that matches your skin tone. If you can’t locate a camisole, purchase a smooth tank top with no apparent seams under the shirt instead. 
- There are also comfy sports bras that offer more coverage than a conventional bra.
- If you can’t locate a camisole in a neutral hue, match it to the color of your top. For example, for a sheer black top, get a black tank top or camisole.
- If your see-through blouse is sleeveless, layer it with a camisole or tank top.
2. Under a button-down dress shirt, wear a short-sleeved undershirt. If you have a fine button-down shirt that isn’t too thick, you should wear a short-sleeved undershirt to provide covering and protect the shirt from deodorant stains. Find an undershirt that complements your skin tone so that it blends in. 
- Undershirts may be found in most men’s apparel categories near the socks and underwear. These are intended to be worn beneath button-down shirts.
- If you can’t locate an undershirt that matches your skin tone, go with gray or white.
3. Underneath a see-through shirt dress, wear a thin slip. Sheer shirt dresses have their own set of issues because you can’t put a tank or cami underneath them without the top showing. Instead, choose for a thin slip made of smooth fabric that will not stick to your dress. This additional layer prevents light from passing through the lightweight shirt dress. 
Before you wear it out, try on the slip with the shirt dress. Hem the slip if it’s too long before wearing it out.
4. To blend in, wear a neutral-colored bra with a white shirt. A white bra may appear to work nicely under a white shirt, but it really shows out against the majority of skin tones. Wear a bra that matches your particular skin tone instead of white so it doesn’t stand out against the white shirt.  
If you can’t locate a bra that matches your skin tone, go with a gray bra rather than a white one.
5. Underneath a crocheted halter top, layer a strapless, plunging bodysuit. Although a charming crocheted top is a popular summer trend, the spaces between the threads might expose you. Put on a strapless, plunging bodysuit in a neutral hue before putting on the halter for extra coverage. 
Wear your swimsuit underneath the crocheted halter top if you intend to wear it to the beach or pool.
6. If you want your bra to be visible through the shirt, use a black or lacy bra. Wear a visible bra or cami underneath the translucent shirt for a sensual or daring look. For example, wear a basic black bra with a transparent black shirt and a pencil skirt.  
Keep the see-through style for casual occasions or a night out on the town.
7. Cover up with a second sheer top over the see-through shirt. Wear another layer over your see-through shirt if you don’t want to find an undershirt that matches your skin tone. Try a lightweight top, such as a mesh shirt, to keep your see-through shirt from being fully hidden. Layering until you’re comfortable is important since the amount of covering you get depends on the layers you wear. 
Choose an outer layer that is longer than your see-through shirt to avoid seeming like you’re attempting to match them.
8. Wear a light sweater or cardigan over a long see-through blouse. Wear a loose sweater or open cardigan over a long see-through tank or top. This conceals your chest while allowing the sheer top to peep out at the bottom. 
Have some fun with unusually cut sweaters. If you want more of the transparent shirt to show, wear a sweater with an enormous neckline so one of your shoulders is exposed.
9. Cover up the transparent shirt with a blazer or jacket. Because there are so many different styles of outerwear, it’s ideal for covering up a see-through shirt. For a casual afternoon affair, go for a lighter, semi-transparent jacket. If you want a more formal appearance for a night out, pair your shirt with a heavier, fitting jacket.  
Experiment with different styles and textures to determine what works best with the shirt.
10. If you want to add some covering, wear a shawl or wrap. A vibrant or vivid shawl might draw attention away from the transparent aspect of your shirt while still concealing it slightly. Choose a semi-opaque shawl and throw it over your shoulders for a flowing impression. Wrap an opaque shawl over your front and knot the ends behind you for a more modest effect. 
You may even braid or twist the shawl so that it just drapes on one side.