How to get alot of views on snapchat
What is Snapchat’s ultimate goal? Verification is taking place. It’s the small personalized emoji (similar to texting emojis) next to your username. And it says you’re someone who matters in the age of filters and selfies. To acquire that desired position, you must have a large number of followers… which begins with a large number of views. Focus on unique content and think beyond the app to get more views in a flash (pun intended).
1. Increasing the Visibility of Your Snapchat to Others
1. Follow as many people as you can to acquire more followers in return. Unlike other social networking networks, you will not be punished for adding a large number of new members. And if you follow them first, they are significantly more likely to follow you back.
- When you initially set up your account, you’ll be asked whether you want to automatically follow everyone in your phone’s contact list. What is your response? Yes.
- By clicking on their Snapcode, you may see whether they have followed you back. If you see their Snapscore (the total amount of Snaps sent and received), it signifies they’ve added you.
2. Earn points and trophies to get access to additional features. You get points for being active on the app, whether you’re using unique filters, sending private Snaps, or adding innovative films to your narrative. Those points will get you trophies, which will provide you access to a variety of fascinating features.
- Trophies appear in your trophy box as emojis. If you touch on your profile photo, you’ll be able to view your trophy box.
- The qualifications for various prizes vary. For example, submitting 1,000 Snaps captured with the front-facing camera will get you the Ogre award. You may also get the Sun emoji if you submit a Snap while the temperature is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius).
3. Work with an influencer to get a shoutout or a takeover. Inviting a well-known figure in your field to promote your own brand or account puts you in front of all of their followers, who are frequently comparable to your own audience. Send them an instant message, a private Snap, or check their website for contact details. Tell them what type of collaboration you’re looking for and what’s in it for them.
- An influencer may give you a shoutout or perform a takeover, which is when you give them entire control of your account for a specified length of time (or vice versa if you’re taking over their account).
- Influencers are in great demand, so expect to pay for any collaboration. If you already have a significant following (over 1,000 followers), you may be able to swap a shoutout for a shoutout.
- For example, you might send the following message to a fashion blogger: “Hello, Karen! I’m a tremendous admirer of your art, and I’m sure many of my followers are as well. With New York Fashion Week approaching, I’d want for you to take over my account and produce a Snapchat story while you’re there, covering all the behind-the-scenes activity. It would be fantastic exposure for you to be in front of my 1,200 followers, and I will also promote the takeover on my own site and social media. Please let me know if you’re interested, and I hope we can work together. Thanks!”
4. To have your Snap posted publicly, be included in a Snapchat Live Story. Snapchat publishes a Live Story for major events such as the Super Bowl or a presidential election. This is simply a collection of Snaps taken by attendees during the event. Because these are visible to everyone on Snapchat, if yours is picked up, you’ll notice a massive increase in views on your Snap.
- Record your Snap, then push the blue arrow as if you were about to publish it to your own tale to put it into a Live Story. Instead of “My Story,” choose “Our Story.”
- Check that Location Services are enabled in your phone’s settings. This is how Snapchat knows you’re in attendance.
- A Live Story’s typical audience size is between 10 and 20 million people.
2. Creating the Most Valuable Content
1. Snap at least once every day to stay at the top of feeds. A Snapchat feed is organized chronologically, so the most current stories are at the top. The more often you publish, the more likely you are to be at the top of your followers’ feeds rather than buried towards the bottom.
- Post a range of Snaps if you’re publishing numerous times each day (which is perfectly OK and even encouraged!). Nobody wants to see 20 puppy dog filter selfies of you, no matter how adorable you are. Play around with filters and doodles to make it your own.
- Sending Snaps from your story as private Snaps to followers is a significant faux pas, since they will see the same item twice. It’s an easy way to lose followers… and views.
2. Share Snaps that others will want to share, such as memes or hilarious videos. Because Snapchat now enables you to share stories, you may simply increase your views by generating content that people want to share with their friends.
- Shareable Snaps may include sophisticated artwork or designs produced using Snapchat’s paint tool, humorous pranks on friends or strangers, or Snaps from the perspective of your pet. Memes that are relatable are also virtually always shared.
- Always consider what you’re sharing and ask yourself, “Is this what my viewers care about?” or “Would I share this if I were following me?” If the answer is yes, go ahead and do it!
3. To add interest, experiment with filters, text, doodling, emojis, and stickers. With a face swap filter and huge emojis, a selfie of you and your cat may become much more fascinating. The more bizarre your Snaps are, the more others will want to watch them.
- Snapchat now allows you to include GIFs in your Snaps. After you’ve taken a Snap, go to your screen’s Stickers section and then to the Giphy section. Choose your favorite GIF and insert it anywhere you want on your Snap.
- You may even use two filters at the same time. Swipe left to apply the first filter as usual. Then, using one finger on the screen, swipe left to apply the second filter.
- Make the last Snap of your tale the most intriguing. This is what appears as the thumbnail in people’s feeds, so an entertaining one will enhance the likelihood that they will tap on it.
4. To keep viewers engaged, limit Snaps to 5 seconds or fewer. People’s attention spans are quite short. They want fast video and images that they can scroll through. Set the timer on each Snap to a maximum of 5 seconds to avoid uploading anything too lengthy.
3. Self-Promotion Outside of Snapchat
1.Share your Snapcode and username on other social media networks. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Musical.ly, and more… Post your Snapchat username and/or Snapcode anywhere you have a social media presence. A Snapcode is similar to a QR code for Snapchat; just scan the picture with your phone to follow that person automatically.
- Simply access your Settings from your main profile screen, hit “Generate Snapcode,” and follow the steps to create a Snapcode.
- Your Snapcode may also be used as your profile image on other accounts.
- Make a link in your Instagram bio to your Snapchat connection. Simply add your account name to the end of this address to generate your link: https://www.snapchat.com/add/ percent E2 percent 81 percent A6
2. To find followers, create and maintain a profile on the Ghostcodes app. Ghostcodes is an app that allows you to find Snapchat users based on their hobbies, such as photography or make-up. When you locate someone you wish to follow (and who hopefully will follow you back), save their Snapcode to your camera roll and submit it to Snapchat.
- The number of “kudos” (purple hearts) you get from other users determines your standing on Ghostcodes. Give other people accolades or download their Snapcodes to boost your standing in the directory. This motivates them to reciprocate.
3. Send your Snapcode to your friends and ask them to follow you. Nothing surpasses the power of good old-fashioned word of mouth. When you’re out with pals, have them snap a photo of your Snapcode and add you using the app’s “Add by Snapcode” feature.
- Take it a step further by inviting your friends to share their experiences. All of their friends will then be able to see your article. In exchange, offer to share your tale. As an example, say, “Hey, if you share my story, I’ll post yours, and both of us will get more followers. We may possibly become viral!”
4. Transform your Snaps into permanent postings on other social networking platforms and websites. If you like a Snap, don’t let it expire in 24 hours on Snapchat. It’s an excellent chance to get exposure for your account by saving it to your phone’s camera roll and uploading it elsewhere online.
- For example, you may tweet that amusing video of your pet or post a photo of you and your favorite fashion blogger on Instagram.
- To increase your chances of getting more views, tag influencers, brands, or locations!
- Include your Snapcode in the caption so that others may discover your account.