How to get wario in super mario 64
Super Mario 64 DS is a handheld Nintendo DS version of the popular Nintendo 64 game Super Mario 64. Unlike the original game, you may play as three extra characters in addition to Mario: Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario. To find Mario’s big-boned yellow doppelganger, check behind the Wario picture in the mirror chamber on the castle’s second level. Wario is the last character you may unlock.
1. Obtaining Wario
1. Check to see whether you’re already playing as Luigi. To access Wario, you must first unlock Luigi. His ability to become invisible allows you to locate Wario.
- If you haven’t already, check our guide on how to unlock Luigi.
2. Make certain you’ve defeated Bowser twice. You can’t obtain Wario until you reach the castle’s second highest level, and you can’t get there until you’ve defeated Bowser a second time. When you beat him, you will get the key to the castle’s top levels.
- “Bowser in the Dark World” is the first Bowser level. It’s behind the star door on the castle’s main level. To win, grab Bowser’s tail and fling it into the explosives at the arena’s edge!
- “Bowser in the Fire Sea” is the second Bowser level. You must fall through the hole on the floor in the same chamber as the blue gateway to Dire, Dire Docks, to get there. Docks, after you acquire the first star in Dire Dire, the portal will slide back, allowing you to fall into the hole. Bowser has mastered a teleportation technique, and as he leaps about, the whole arena will change from side to side.
3. Go to the castle’s second story. Run up the stairs from the castle’s entrance foyer and unlock the large door with the lock. This will take you directly to the second level.
4. Proceed to the mirror room. Look for a door with a star but no number on the second story. You’ll be in a room with many different paintings and a giant mirror on one wall if you’re at the proper spot.
- If you’re in a cross-shaped room with three different sizes of the same picture, you’re in the Tiny-Huge Island room. Leave and go back via the other door.
5. Obtain the Power Flower. This power-up is with you in the mirror room. Luigi should now be completely invisible.
6. Take a look in the mirror. You should be on the opposite side now! This is why you need Luigi — Mario and Yoshi are unable to arrive.
7. Enter the Wario picture. This will transport you to a hidden place where you can unlock Wario.
8. Finish the level. This level is pretty short, but you must complete it to have a chance at unlocking Wario. To make it through in one piece, follow the guidelines below:
- Slide down to the lower level, then cross the gap to the next platform. Take a step onto the moving metal platform.
- Step out onto the ledge. Turn right and cross the bridge. A rush of air will catch you and hoist you aloft.
- Land and go to the ice pillars by crossing the two platforms. Keep going until you reach the opposite side.
- Climb to the top and enter the hole to reach the level’s boss.
9. Destroy the boss. Chief Chilly is the boss responsible for unlocking Wario. You must knock him into the sea three times to defeat him. Avoid falling into the water because, like lava, it will burn you.
- Chilly is battled in the same manner as the Bullies in the lava level. You may approach him and punch him, but this allows him to easily attack you.
- He becomes weaker with each thrust into the sea. If you’re feeling confident, you may utilize the tackle (attack while sprinting) to knock him back a long distance. Once he’s dangling over the edge, use a standard punch to knock him into the sea.
- Once you’ve defeated him, take the key he drops.
10. In the character changing room, change to Wario. This is the basement chamber where you first switched to Luigi for this task. Enter the door marked with a W. You’ll be using the key you obtained from Chief Chilly.
- Congratulations! You’ve gotten Wario.
2. Assuming the role of Wario
1. Understand Wario’s strengths and limitations. Wario is larger in stature than the other characters. Because of his size, he is more powerful than the other characters. You may discover that you can defeat foes faster and knock them back farther than usual. Because of his strength, he is an excellent option for battling and smashing items that the other characters cannot. When carrying adversaries, he travels the quickest.
- Wario, on the other hand, is less agile than the other characters, which means he travels slowly and doesn’t leap as well, making him a poor option for exploring new regions.
2. Collect a Power Flower to use Wario’s metal power. Wario’s unique power is to totally transform into metal. As a result, he is exceedingly hefty and impervious to hostile blows. It also causes him to float on water. He’ll be able to stroll about instead of swimming when he reaches the bottom of a body of water.
- For example, you must create Wario metal for Jolly Roger Bay’s star seven. This allows him to go under the sea and through the jet stream to reach the star.
3. Take advantage of Wario’s maneuvers. Wario has a few unique moves that complement his size better than other characters. Understanding how to utilize these maneuvers is critical for obtaining all 150 stars in the game. Please see the following:
- To deliver a strong swat, press a. This enables you to break items that other players cannot. You can also shatter items using Wario’s ground pound (done in the same manner as the other characters). For example, you must do this on Cool, Cool, Mountain’s star seven in order to shatter the ice on the pond and reach the star. He may ground pound poles and signage once instead of twice or three times. He is also the only character that can grasp and toss signals.
- Wario can knock out and grasp opponents for a somewhat longer period of time. Press A to grab an opponent, then swing them about with the Touch Screen in a circular pad, then press A again to toss them. This function is only available in VS Mode.