Gta 5 hitchhiker locations
Gta 5 hitchhiker locations – Hitchhikers are random people you’ll come across as you drive around San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto 5. There are only four hitchhikers in the game, and each one plays a modest part in the minor “Hitch Lifts” sub-missions. Giving rides to hitchhikers is simple and may earn you a nice reward if done right.
Giving a Ride to Hitchhiker Timm
1. In Banham Canyon, use Ineseno Road. Ineseno Road is a small roadway in Banham Canyon, located on the map’s western side. It’s a tiny stretch of road near the shore with a few residences. Take the Great Ocean Highway north to get there.
2. Circular drive to the northern end of Ineseno Road. A guy is standing next to a broken-down automobile. He’ll approach you as you drive by and ask if you might give him a ride to the airport. Your character will immediately agree and enter your vehicle. He then introduces himself as Timm, an Equity Analyst who works in the stock market.
3. Take the car to the airport. You’ll have around two minutes to take him to the Los Santos International Airport, which is situated at the far south end of the map. Drive as fast as you can without injuring yourself or Timm.
4. Take your prize. Timm will get out of your vehicle if you stop at the front door of Los Santos International Airport. He’ll be grateful and will pay you $100.
Giving a Ride to Hitchhiker Ursula
1. Drive to Mount Chiliad’s North Calafia Way. It’s a lonely path at the foot of Mount Chiliad, northwest of the Alamo Sea. You may get here by following the Great Ocean Highway north from Fort Zancudo and turning right before reaching North Chumash.
2. Search for Ursula. You’ll observe a lady standing close to a pile of logs as you travel down North Calafia Way. When you get close to her, she’ll approach your vehicle and beg for a ride. Your character will agree and get into your automobile. Inside, she’ll introduce herself as Ursula.
It’s also worth noting that you can only recruit Ursula if you’re playing as either Trevor or Franklin. If you are playing as Michael, Ursula will not appear in the location.
3. Take her home. Ursula will ask you if you could give her a lift to her residence, which is located at El Gordo Lighthouse on San Andreas’ eastern border. To get there, continue driving east on North Calafia Way. Count five corners and turn left on the fifth, Grapeseed Avenue. Continue driving until you reach the end of the road and see the Lighthouse in the horizon.
A home may be found at the end of the road. She’ll ask you to pull over and get out of your vehicle. Unlike Timm, there is no time constraint for transporting Ursula to her house, and she will not pay you, but you will receive 5 points for your driving ability.
Giving a Ride to a Girl Hitchhiker
1. Take East Joshua Road. It’s a two-way road that runs through Sandy Shores in Blaine County. Drive north on the Senora Freeway on the eastern outskirts of San Andreas. To get to East Joshua Road, turn left at the first exit after crossing Route 13.
2. Pick up the lady. You’ll notice a blond girl wearing red boots standing against a wooden billboard as you turn left around the corner. When you come to a stop near her, she’ll approach you and ask if you might drive her to Mount Haan Drive in Vinewood Hill. Your character will agree and get inside your vehicle. The blond girl refuses to reveal her name, so disguising her identity.
3. Take Mount Haan Drive. Continue south on East Joshua Road, going through Harmony and Los Santos County. Turn left just before the Los Santos Freeway entrance to go upward towards Vinewood Hill. To get to Mount Haan Drive, turn right at the first intersection you see going north.
4. Take out her guy. At the end of Mount Haan Drive, there is a cellphone tower with a security officer stationed at the front gate. The female will exit your vehicle and inform you that the security officer is her boyfriend. The male will then lunge at you in a jealous frenzy and begin punching you.
Punch the security guard until you knock him out cold, at which point the girl will label you a psychopath. Return to your vehicle and leave the area. There is no time constraint to deliver the lady to her location, and you will get an extra 5 driving points for your efforts.
Giving a Ride to a Hitchhiker Bride
1. In Great Chaparral, take Route 68. Route 68, located north of Los Santos County, is one of the several significant roadways crisscrossing the state of San Andreas. To reach there, use the Senora Freeway on San Andreas’ eastern outskirts and go north. After reaching Route 13, turn left at the first exit onto East Joshua Road. Drive west on East Joshua Road, through Bolingbroke Penitentiary, until you reach Route 68.
2. Locate the bride. A bride is sprinting down the hill from a chapel at the end of Route 68, right after passing past a petrol station. When you get close to her, she’ll approach your vehicle and ask for a hitch. Your character will immediately agree, and the bride will board your vehicle. She won’t mention her name, but she will request that you drive her home to Vinewood Hills.
3. Make your way to Kimble Hill Drive. It is a minor street in the Vinewood Hills neighborhood. Drive all the way down south towards Vinewood Hills on the same road where you discovered the bride. To get to Kimble Hill Drive, count five corners and turn left on the fifth. She’ll then ask you to pull over when you arrive, and she’ll get out of your vehicle.
The groom will arrive and pursue you throughout the trip. Stop your vehicle and step out to get rid of him. The groom will also get out of his car. To stop the groom from following you, hit him with whatever melee weapon you have, such as a bat or your bare fist. But don’t murder the groom since it will frighten the bride and lead her to flee. There is no time restriction for driving the bride, and you will get an extra 5 points for your driving ability.
Where are the hitchhikers in GTA 5?
This Random Event is located on the main freeway intersection right by Sandy Shores. A young woman will be hitchhiking and asks for you to drop her off at the Vinewood sign at Vinewood Hills. As you make the long trek and drop her off at her destination, her jealous boyfriend decides to pick a fight with you.
How many hitchhikers are there in GTA 5?
Hitchhikers are random pedestrians that you’ll encounter as you drive around the state of San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto 5. Overall, there are only four hitchhikers that you’ll find in the game, each plays a small role in the minor “Hitch Lifts” sub-missions.
Where is the crazy girl in GTA 5?
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
Ursula can be found along North Calafia Way, south of Mount Chiliad. Once the player has found her, she asks the player to take her back to her house in El Gordo Drive. When playing as Trevor, it is possible to take her to the Altruist Cult instead and receive $1,000 as a reward.
Where can I find a bride in GTA 5?
Events of GTA V
The bride can be encountered by the player in Great Chaparral. She will be running away from the Hill Valley Church and screaming for a ride. After picking her up, she will tell the player to drive her to her house on Kimble Hill Drive in Vinewood Hills.
How do you start altruist missions?
This Random Event is located at the Altruist camp and can only be triggered by Trevor. To unlock this one-time event, you must deliver FOUR victims to the Altruist camp (non-consecutively). On the fourth delivery, the Altruists “kidnap” Trevor and take him into the camp for a special cleansing.
Where is Lacey Jonas in GTA 5?
Lacey Jonas can be found hiding from the paparazzi in an alleyway in Downtown Vinewood. When she is found by the protagonist, she asks them to drive her home.
How much money is at the altruist camp?
There are four briefcases around the camp containing $25,000 each (totalling $100,000), as well as an RPG, an Assault Shotgun, a Baseball Bat, Body Armor and a health pack on the gate watch tower, all of which (except the money) respawn.
What happens when Trevor takes passengers to altruist?
Given that Trevor gets $1000 per person sent to the Altruist Cult, an $80 reward from this random event doesn’t seem like a fair trade. It’s strange that the cult would accept him, as players would notice that his body becomes paler when he passes out (and using a thermal scope via mods indicate that he’s dead).
How do you pick up Ursula in GTA 5?
The first thing you will need to do is choose Franklin as your character and follow the map to find Ursula.
Reach the spot where she spawns and get her in your car. …
Now, you will need to call her and arrange a booty call. …
Take her to her home; she will ask you to come in and makes you her boyfriend.
How do you attract girls in GTA 5?
Steps to Getting A Girlfriend in GTA 5
Go to a club. …
Acquire the services of a performer for a dance.
As she dances, “Flirt” with her to fill up the “Like” meter.
Be careful and avoid the bouncer. …
Once the “Like” meter is full, the character will ask you to meet her outside at the back of the club.
How do you flirt in GTA 5?
When the bouncer isn’t watching you, hold the “Touch” key or button to begin filling up the “Like” bar. If the bouncer is watching you, you can repeatedly press the “Flirt” button or key to increase the “Like” bar’s progress in small increments.
Can you have girlfriends in GTA 5?
To get a get a girlfriend in GTA 5, you’ll have to seduce a stripper. The process mainly involves paying your chosen girl for private dances in order to increase her love interest. Keep flirting and forking over cash, and eventually she’ll agree to be your girlfriend.
Where is Franklin’s girlfriend?
Steps to Getting A Girlfriend in GTA 5
Acquire the services of a performer for a dance. As she dances, « Flirt » with her to fill up the « Like » meter. Once the « Like » meter is full, the character will ask you to meet her outside at the back of the club.
gta 5 hitchhiker locations | gta v hitchhiker | gta v hitchhiker locations | where to find hitchhikers in gta 5 | hitchhikers gta 5 | mt haan drive gta 5 | mount haan road gta 5 | hitchhiker locations gta 5 | gta 5 hitchhiker | where to pick up hitchhikers in gta 5 | mt haan road gta 5 | how to pick up hitchhikers in gta 5 | gta v hitchhikers locations | gta v hitchhikers | gta 5 hitchhikers | gta hitchhiker locations | hitchhiker gta 5 | gta 5 ursula location | gta 5 hitch lift 3 | ursula gta 5 location | gta v ursula location | gta 5 hitchhikers locations | gta 5 mount haan road | ineseno road gta 5 | senora freeway mount chiliad | hitchhikers in gta 5 locations | all hitchhiker locations gta 5 | hitchhiker gta 5 location | gta v ursula location map | drive gta v | gta 5 update | where can trevor pick up hitchhikers | hitchhiker gta v | bendy rollers | gta v update | gta prize ride | north calafia way gta 5 | gta 5 girl hitchhiking location | gta v girl hitchhiking | gta v trevor hitchhiker locations | gta 5 hitch lift | gta 5 hitchhiker ursula | gta 5 timm | mount chiliad | where to find ursula in gta 5 | fort zancudo | gta 5 michael stock market | gta update | grand theft auto 5 stock market guide | how to find hitchhikers in gta 5 |