How to get quantum lemons
In the game Slime Rancher, phase lemons are a helpful yet problematic fruit. You must shoot the lemons with other fruit materials in order to gather them. Because phase lemons appear and disappear throughout the Ancient Ruins, the challenge is to discover them. However, once you have a phase lemon, you may cultivate it in your garden to feed your quantum slimes.
Traveling to the Ancient Ruins
1. Acquire 6 parcels of land. You’ll need to go to the Ancient Ruins to collect phase lemons. You must first gather a plot from 6 certain slimes in order to unlock the gate in the middle of the Courtyard area and gain admission to the Ruins. The following slimes are among them:
2. Through the Moss Blanket, you may reach the Ancient Ruins. The Ancient Ruins are one of the Far, Far Range’s few artificial constructions. You may find them in either the Moss Blanket or the Indigo Quarry areas. You must go from the Moss Blanket to get there:
- Jump down the hollow log.
- Turn right to go through the pathway.
- Find the Slime Key Door.
3. Through the Indigo Quarry, you may reach the Ancient Ruins. Go as far as you can into the Indigo Quarry to reach the Ancient Ruins through the Indigo Quarry. A Slime Key Door will lead to the Ruins from the lowest quarry area.
Finding and Obtaining Phase Lemons
1. Find the fading trees by walking around the Ancient Ruins. Lemon trees will appear in various locations around the Ruins. Because the trees don’t remain in one area for very long, there isn’t a certain location where you can expect to locate them. To discover them, you’ll have to wander throughout the Ancient Ruins.
- A phase lemon tree may be found in 27 different spots across the Ancient Ruins. During gaming, however, no more than ten trees will be present at any one time.
2. In the Ancient Ruins, look for a tree with visible lemons. You’ll need to locate a tree with visible but transparent fruits to collect phase lemons. Phase lemon trees feature squat trunks and circular, bushy canopies and are incorporeal. A few to many golden lemons will be dangling from the trees.
- The lemons seem to be comparable to those seen at a grocery shop. A lemon tree usually has many lemons on it.
3. Lemons may be found in containers all across the Ancient Ruins. In addition to on the tree, phase lemons may be found in boxes all across the Ruins.
- Look through the containers in the area to check whether any contain a lemon.
4. In the Ancient Ruins, shoot various fruit stuff at lemons. Fruit matter must be sent via the Ancient Ruins to acquire phase lemons. This technique removes the fruit from the gaming world and replaces it with a lemon.
- Except for another phase lemon, you may shoot any fruit at a phase lemon.
- A maximum of 20 phase lemons may be harvested.
Using Phase Lemons
1. Plant a phase lemon tree in your yard. Quantum slimes enjoy phase lemons to eat. You may plant a phase lemon in your garden’s depositor if you have one. This will let you to cultivate your own phase lemon tree.
- When you plant a phase lemon tree in your yard, it will behave like any other fruit tree. The lemons won’t need to be phased into being. You may pick them in the same way as you would other fruit.
2. Quantum slimes should be fed phase lemons. Quantum slimes only eat fruit, and phase lemons are their favorite. You may feed phase lemons to any quantum slimes you have as you gather them from your garden.
3. Lemons should be stored until they are ready to be harvested. Because phase lemons have a limited crop, it may be worthwhile to save the lemons for replanting later. You may put a few lemons in a nearby silo or warp depot for later replanting when you’ve achieved your maximum harvest.
- Because phase lemons, like other fruits, deteriorate quickly, it’s not worth preserving them at the start of the season.