How to control an aries man
Men born under the sign of Aries are energetic, impetuous, and ambitious. A relationship with an Aries guy may be intense, thrilling, and passionate. Understanding his personality, appreciating his adventurous side, and understanding how to communicate with him are all important steps in developing a successful relationship.
1. Learning About Your Aries Man
1. Plan on doing things together on the spur of the moment. Aries guys are spontaneous and like doing things on the spur of the moment. It keeps them looking and feeling youthful. When you’re with an Aries guy, your plans for dinner may evolve into a long night out with plenty of dancing and exploration. Don’t be shocked if he proposes doing anything insane or out of the ordinary.
2. Expect him to be straightforward and honest with you. Aries males aren’t afraid to say what they think. They aren’t scared to express their feelings, even if they aren’t pleasant. Prepare for this so you aren’t taken off guard when it occurs. Remember not to take their candor personally – it’s just their personality. And if anything he says hurts or offends you, don’t be afraid to respond honestly and bluntly.
3. Prepare to defend yourself if he becomes domineering. Aries are natural leaders, and they may be pushy at times. Your Aries guy may try to boss you around or tell you what to do at times, but that doesn’t mean you should allow him! Aries men want powerful, independent women who stand up for themselves. Just don’t attempt to control him or you’ll frighten him away.
- For example, if you have plans to do one thing but he insists on doing something other, don’t be scared to say no. “If you don’t want to join me, that’s great, but this is what I’m doing,” you may say.
4. Understand that underneath his tough demeanor lies a compassionate soul. Despite their outward appearance and self-centered nature, Aries men are truly sensitive and kind on the inside. Once you’ve earned his trust, your Aries guy will open up to you and provide you with the emotional support you need.
- When you’re alone with your Aries guy, talk to him about your thoughts and anxieties, and ask him about his own. He’ll feel more at ease being vulnerable with you if you’re as vulnerable with him.
2. Keeping a Happy Relationship
1. Encourage him to explore and follow his passions. Aries men value their freedom and independence, and those who attempt to control or constrain them might turn them off. Allow your Aries guy room to do his own thing and avoid being demanding or clinging. He’ll love you much more for allowing him to be free.
- If your Aries guy is often talking about how much he wants to go on a vacation, be encouraging and encourage him he should go. Don’t attempt to stop him or take it personally if he declines your invitation.
- Try to strike a balance between yours and his. It’s OK to ask him to miss out on going out with his buddies every now and then so you can have a night in together, but don’t do it all the time or you’ll drive him away.
2. In your relationship, avoid predictability and regularity. Aries is quickly bored, and they despise routines. Keep things interesting with your Aries guy by surprising him with plans or attempting something new. If your relationship is enjoyable and interesting, he will stay with you for a longer period of time.
- Take your Aries guy on a weekend retreat or a road trip.
- Instead of remaining home on weeknights, take him out for supper and cocktails.
3. Engage in pleasant, heated debates with him. Aries guys like arguing; it’s almost like a sport to them. When you’re together, start a fight over something you’re both interested in, such as sports, movies, or music. Don’t allow the dispute escalate into a brawl; it should be a cordial back and forth.
- For example, if your Aries guy believes Avatar is the finest movie ever made but you believe Titanic is, make your argument passionately and let him make his. He’ll enjoy the friendly debate.
- It makes no difference who is correct in the end. The debate is just for entertainment purposes.
Don’t fall behind in the discussion. Aries enjoy to converse with those who can keep up with them cognitively throughout the chat. Pay attention when an Aries explains anything so you don’t have to ask clarifying questions. You want to give him the impression that you’re all going ahead together.
4. Be self-assured in the bedroom. Aries men are self-assured in their sexuality, and they want others who are as well. Don’t be scared to let your hair down and feel beautiful when you’re intimate with someone. If you’re uneasy or ashamed of your body, learn to accept it as it is. Stop comparing yourself to others and remind yourself every day that you are wonderful. Regular exercise may also enhance your confidence and help you feel more at ease in the bedroom.
- Experimenting with new postures or clothing in the bedroom might be an entertaining approach to keep your Aries guy engaged.
3. Conflict Resolution
1. When you’re arguing with each other, speak out for yourself. Aries males may be dominant, making them difficult to dispute with. However, it is critical that you do not allow your Aries guy walk all over you, or you may develop anger and bitterness later in life. If you’re in a heated debate, don’t be hesitant to express yourself.
- For instance, if you’re fighting with him and he’s ignoring everything you say, you may say something like “You’re not paying attention to anything I’m saying right now. I’m not going to have this talk with you until you start paying attention to what I’m saying.”
2. Avoid condemning him for little infractions. Aries men despise being criticized or told they did anything wrong. When anything major has actually hurt or irritated you, tell your Aries guy what he did wrong. When you’re irritated over something little — he forgot to lock the door, he didn’t call you when he said he would — a gentle reminder is preferable.
- Instead of becoming offended if he doesn’t clean the dishes, you may politely remark, “Hey, I washed your dishes from earlier in the day. It’s good, but could you please do them the next time?”
3. Don’t be hesitant to express your desires and requirements to him. Aries men are often self-centered, devoting a great deal of attention to their particular ambitions and interests. Talk to your Aries guy if you feel that your aspirations and personal needs are being overlooked in the relationship. Aries guys are drawn to persons who are passionate and motivated. Telling him what you want will assist you get him on your side and support you. Just don’t expect him to alter his habits or make significant sacrifices to assist you in your success.
- You may tell your Aries guy, for example, “I feel like I’ve been supporting your ambitions a lot recently, but I haven’t been chasing my own.”