How to make a guy jealous over text
To make a man jealous through text, you must make him believe that you are spending time with other males, even if you are merely hanging out with your sister or your favorite kitty. The goal is to be discreet about it and make him believe that you have lots of other things to do with your time that are unrelated to him. If you do it well, the man will be envious and will only want to be closer to you.
Making Him Want You More
1. Don’t answer for an extended period of time. One of the simplest ways to make a man envious through text is to do nothing at all. If he begins messaging you, wait at least a few hours before responding. If he messages you on a Friday or Saturday evening and you have no plans to meet up with him, you may even respond the next day, leaving him wondering how you spent your evening.
- Though you may be tempted to react straight away with anything snarky or smart, you should wait at least an hour or two before responding. This will keep him on his toes. He can start to question whether you’re not responding to him because you’re too preoccupied with other men.
- Pretend you don’t need him, even if you do. If he believes he can chat to you whenever he wants, he will not value your time as highly.
2. Keep your activities under wraps. When you text him, don’t inform him about everything you’re up to this weekend. Even if you’re merely attending your grandfather’s birthday celebration, you may trick him into thinking you’re going on a sizzling date with the guy of your dreams. Instead of disclosing every detail of your plans, just tell him that you’re busy, that you have something on your mind, or that you won’t be able to speak. Here are some clever ways to make him envious:
- “I have things I need to do later…”
- “I’ve got a lot planned for this weekend.”
- “Last night was such a long night for me!” It was insane.”
3. Make it seem as though you’re going on a date. You don’t have to tell the man you have some hot plans for the evening, but you can surely make him believe you do! You may make his mind wonder…and wonder…with only a few well chosen words. Here are some phrases you may use to fool him into thinking you’re going on a date:
- “I’ll call you later.” “I need to go shopping for a new outfit for tomorrow night.”
- “Last night, I had the most delicious pasta meal.”
- “I can’t believe I came home so late last night.”
- “I need to get going immediately…”
- “I’m going to meet someone later.”
4. Flirt with him a little, but not too much. You should flirt a little with the man to keep him interested and to show him that you’re ready to play ball. Give him just enough to know that you like him but don’t believe he has you in the palm of his hands. A few simple praises or words spoken at the appropriate moment will do the job. “I have to admit, you didn’t look half awful playing basketball yesterday,” try saying.
- “Don’t you always know what to say to make me feel better?”
- “I’m sure you can make me laugh through text, but I’m curious whether you can do it in person…
5. Mention other males casually. You don’t have to be so open about the fact that you’re hanging out with other men, whether they’re genuine or not. Just a little suggestion or statement about another person is all it takes to make the guy you’re talking to concerned about what you’re up to. But if you’re too forceful about it, the person will realize you’re simply bluffing. Here are some subtle techniques to make other males aware of your presence:
- “It turns out that this new man I met is coming to the concert with me.”
- “Nick drove me to school yesterday…”
- “Bill agreed to lend me his record player for my celebration.”
6. It seems that you are quite busy. Another technique to make a man jealous while you’re messaging him is to seem to have a million things going on, whether or not you’re hanging out with males. You may be preoccupied with your studies, your new summer job, your soccer team, one of your hobbies, or your friends and family, leaving you with little time to contact the man. Allow him to see that you have many other priorities, and he will be envious that you have so many things to do with your time that have nothing to do with him.
- Don’t simply tell everyone how busy you are. Mention some of your hobbies in passing, and he’ll be wishing he could spend more time with you.
- It’s also not necessary for your writings to seem like you spent hours composing and editing them. Sending a text that isn’t completely clear or has a few typos implies that you’re too busy to attempt to impress him.
7. Act as though you don’t care what he thinks. If he attempts to make you jealous or talks about other females, keep your calm and don’t give him a response. He’ll realize you have the upper hand and that nothing he says or does will make you envious. This will irritate him, but it will also make him feel closer to you since he will be more motivated than ever to win you over.
Don’t contact him asking what’s up if he hasn’t responded to your messages in a few hours. Wait for him to approach you.
8. In the midst of a wonderful talk, you unexpectedly leave. Another approach to make the man envious is to seem to have to leave just as things were getting heated. If you leave a text conversation after it gets pretty boring, he’ll think you just lost interest; however, if you’re having a great conversation and then suddenly say that you have to get going, he’s more likely to get jealous because he’ll think you ran into another guy or are being picked up for a date.
Also, leaving in the midst of a good discussion will help the man understand how enjoyable and simple it is to chat to you.
Knowing What Not to Do
1. Don’t offend him. While you want to make the man jealous, you don’t want to hurt his emotions so badly that he quits talking to you. You should still be courteous and refrain from making light of how he looks, how much money he earns, or how physically insufficient he is in some manner. This will cause a man to lose interest quickly, and it will also increase the likelihood that he will warn other males to avoid you. Here are some things to avoid while texting:
- “Ugh, you’re so disgusting.”
- “I’m tired of jerks like you.”
2. Don’t make comparisons to other men. Though noting that you’re hanging out with other guys or hinting at the idea that you’re going on a gorgeous date might make a man envious, you don’t want to start talking about how much better all of the males around you are than the person you’re messaging. After all, you want him to like you, and if you go too far, he’ll think you’re cruel. Here are a few things you should never say:
- “Every single man here is more hotter than you.”
- “I recently had a date with a man who earns twice as much as you.”
- “How come you can’t dress more like Joe?” He looked very beautiful today in his new pants.”
3. Don’t be so chilly that he thinks you dislike him. Though you can’t express all of your sentiments if you want to play hard to get, you don’t want to be so evasive that the man has no clue you like or care about him. You must give him something to hold onto, or he will begin messaging ladies with whom he believes he has a chance. You may be subtle while yet showing him that you care about him. Here are a few basic things you may say to hold his attention:
- “I didn’t see you at Radiohead’s performance last night. It would have been a lot more fun if you were there.”
- “You always manage to make me laugh.”
- “It’s wonderful to hear from you. “I’ve had a long day.”
4. Don’t make fun of the females he’s with. Though you may believe that criticizing any of the females he’s with would only make you appear better or make him rethink his previous love choices, in fact, it will simply make you look insecure and unworthy of the guy’s attention. If he tells you he’s hanging out with other females, act as whether you don’t care or say something positive about them to demonstrate that you’re secure enough not to worry if he’s with other people.
Instead of knocking her down, you could be the greater person and say something positive about a female he’s with. If he mentions a female he’s seeing, you may remark something as easy as, “Oh, I adore Jackie.” “That girl usually makes me laugh.”
5. If he seems to be agitated, don’t fully disregard him. Though you may believe that not messaging him back for two days is the ideal approach to win him over, if you go too far, he will get irritated, lose interest, and may even begin to actively despise you. If he really needs your assistance or has a pressing issue for you, neglecting him for the sake of proving a point would give him the incorrect impression.
- Sure, being coy and seeming as though you’re too busy to react to him right away is one thing, but if you go too far and he thinks you’re being nasty, you can lose him.
- Try to determine the tone of his communication. Is he simply being fun, impatient, or desperate to hear from you?
6. Don’t overdo it with the video games. Of course, it might be entertaining to play games and make a man jealous while you’re messaging. Playing games in person, too, might be a terrific way to attract his interest. However, if you really want to establish a relationship with this man, you must finally show him that you care about him and that none of the other men matter. This is the only way to really progress with him.
Though playing hard to get and keeping a man on his toes may help move a relationship along and keep things interesting, if you want to start a true relationship with him, you don’t want to spend too much time attempting to make a guy jealous through text.