How to get something delivered secretly
How to get something delivered secretly – Even if you are mature enough to request some postal deliveries, your parents may not approve of certain items. This might be for personal, moral, or societal reasons, but if you need mail delivered, there are methods to do it without parental supervision. Be warned that sneaking around behind your parents’ backs might put you in danger. PO boxes may be monitored by dangerous persons, or you may face harsh consequences if you try to order anything illicit. Your safety and well-being should always come first. If, after ensuring that your activities are legal and safe, you still want to collect mail without your parents knowing, you’ll need a little ingenuity, some work, and maybe the assistance of a buddy.
1. Mailing to a Post Office Box
1. Select a post office that is appropriate for your needs. You may select the nearest post office to your house to buy a Post Office (PO) box to have your mail delivered to, but you may run into friends, neighbors, or even your parents. This may provoke inquiries that you’d prefer not ask. The safest alternative for covert sending may need a trip to a post office farther away, such as one in a neighboring town or on the other side of town.
- Most national postal agencies feature online branch locators to assist you in locating local locations. You may look for “post office finder” on the Internet, however some popular branch locators are:
US Postal Service: https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorAction!input.action
UK Postal Service: http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder
Canada Postal Service: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/fpo/personal/findPostOffice
2. Bring the relevant paperwork and information to the post office. To apply for a PO box, you must complete Form PS 1093. You must also furnish the post office with your home address, phone number, and a list of children who will receive mail. When you apply, you must also give two kinds of identification, one of which must include your image.
- Before you go to apply for your PO box, print out Form PS 1093. This will allow you to acquaint yourself with what you’ll need and fill out any relevant paperwork. This way, you won’t be scurrying or scratching your head at the post office attempting to fill out the form.
- Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID card, armed forces, government, or university ID card, passport, passport card, or alien registration card are all acceptable types of picture ID.
- Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust, voter or vehicle registration card, and home or vehicle insurance policy are all acceptable forms of non-photo ID.
- Obtaining the correct ID for your PO box might be difficult, but youngsters aged 16 to 17 can apply for passports with the relevant documentation without parental authorization.
- Your second form of identification might be a state-issued ID, which most states will grant you regardless of age provided you have the necessary papers.
3. Select the size of your PO box. Some PO boxes, particularly those used for business, may be rather big. You will, however, almost certainly have to pay more for a bigger box. A smaller box should enough for your needs; if you have a big product mailed, it will be detained behind the post office counter if it is too large for your box.
- Larger shipments that do not fit in your PO box will be identified by a slip placed in your box by post office personnel. Simply show this paper to the postal clerk at the desk, and your parcel will be handed over to you.
4. Please explain your reasoning. Explaining why you want a PO box will certainly put the postal person assisting you at ease. There are numerous valid reasons why you may wish to acquire a PO box; explaining your scenario to the postal worker processing your PO box request might assist them comprehend your predicament. Some of the reasons you may need to apply for your box include:
- “I’m a collector, and I purchase a lot of things from internet sellers. My parents were concerned that anything precious might be stolen, so they ordered me to come down here and buy a post office box.”
- “This is part of a school project. As my final project for my business class, I’m starting a little company.”
- Postal employees have the authority to contact or mail your parents to confirm that they are aware of your PO box purchase. Even if you have a valid explanation for your box, they may still demand confirmation from your parents. If you are concerned, inform a friend and tell them to anticipate a call from the Post Office.
5. Relax your muscles. You may be worried when you go to apply for your PO box, however the US Postal Service permits minors to acquire a PO box unless your parents write a formal letter to the postmaster stating otherwise. If you act suspiciously or nervously when applying for your box, a postal clerk may contact the phone number you supplied or send a notice to your home address.
- Running over what you’re going to say might help you feel more at ease in a scenario. You could even benefit from jotting down a rough script of what you want to say when you rent your box.
6. Pay for your post office box. Cash will prevent a questionable transaction from showing on your bank account or credit card bill, which your parents may notice. Most post offices require you to rent your PO box for six months to a year, and the cost of your box will vary depending on the post office and the size of the box you rent. In most circumstances, $100 should be sufficient to pay the cost of renting the smallest available PO box for six months.
- Obtain a copy of your receipt for the leased PO box. This will act as evidence that you paid if you need it. A receipt may also be necessary if you wish to terminate the service and get a refund.
7. To receive mail, use your PO box. To receive all incoming mail that you wish to keep secret from your parents, use the information given with your PO box. Remember that you’ll need to renew your box. This is normally necessary every 6 to 12 months, and you should continue to pay for your box in cash to avoid suspicious activity appearing on your bank account or credit card.
2. Mailing to a Friend or Relative
1. Choose a reliable friend or family. Your parents may not approve of your internet purchase, but the parents of a friend or a relative, such as an aunt, uncle, or grandfather, may be more tolerant. You might have your goods transported to a friend’s or relative’s residence instead of yours with their permission.
- There’s always the possibility that the first person you ask may say no. Make a brief list of persons who may be willing to assist and rate them in order of likelihood of assistance. This way, you’ll have backups available in case anything goes wrong.
- You must be cautious about who you seek for this reason; in certain situations, the individual you ask may alert your parents of your intentions. The simple act of requesting someone to assist you may get you in hot water with your parents.
2. Describe your scenario. If you feel comfortable enough, or if you know your friend/relative would back you in getting your secret item over the mail, you could choose to be honest and tell them precisely what you’re ordering. If you lie to the person assisting you about what you are purchasing, they may feel betrayed. A simple excuse, on the other hand, may make your circumstance seem less unusual.
- You may say anything along the lines of, “I’m going to order something for my mother’s birthday. I’d want it to be a surprise. If she sees a parcel, she’ll know there’s something wrong! Will you assist me?”
3. If required, devise a strategy. While your buddy may be OK with you shipping his secret gift to his home address, his parents may not agree. Even if your aunt is OK with you receiving a box at her house, your uncle may believe it is wrong. In these cases, you may need to have your accomplice keep a tight check on the mail until the gift arrives so that others do not grow suspicious.
- You may want to wait until less understanding folks (such as your friend’s parents or your aunt’s spouse) are out of town or otherwise busy. This reduces the possibility of your email being detected.
- You should also talk with your accomplice about what your tale will be if the thing you’re having shipped is discovered. In this manner, if your message is discovered by someone else, contradictions in your tale and the account of your accomplice will not raise suspicions.
- Mailing anything to an address without the homeowner’s permission and then recovering it might get you in hot water. Before shipping something to an address other than your own, be sure you have authorization.
4. Order your item and express your gratitude. You may not have been able to get your goods without the assistance of a friend or family. You may just say “thank you,” but you might want to do something extra to express your gratitude. You might express your gratitude in a variety of ways, including:
- Choosing a card and writing a little thank you note You may then swap the thank you letter for your mail when you go to pick up your item at your friend’s or relative’s place.
- You may plan a special lunch or supper for a friend or family. This might be accomplished by simply stating, “Hello, I greatly appreciate your assistance. Allow me to express my gratitude by taking you out to supper this weekend.”
- Appreciation is more than just good manners. Showing your appreciation will also make your accomplice more inclined to assist you again if you need it.
3. Secretly Collecting the Mail
1. Make use of postal tracking services. Many things purchased online nowadays may be monitored using a tracking number. You may also be able to sign up for email or text notifications to get a better sense of when your shipment will arrive. This way, you won’t have to spend time at home waiting for your item while it’s still on its way.
- Mail tracking is not always available with economy mail providers. In this instance, you might think about paying a little more for a premium delivery service. With your postal order receipt, you should get a tracking number.
2. Learn about the postal delivery timetable. If you purchase anything through your national postal service, such as the US Postal Service, you can normally expect mail to arrive on a fairly regular basis. Private delivery providers, such as FedEx or UPS, would most likely operate on a less consistent timetable. You may not be able to establish a regular routine for these businesses.
- If you and your parents don’t get a lot of mail, you may want to start with an order or two that your parents will approve of. Orders should be staggered so that they arrive on various days. After then, keep an eye out for the delivery person to set a general routine.
- You may need to spend the day at home keeping a watch on the mail to confirm the mail delivery timetable most exactly. This may need you pretending to be ill in order to miss school.
- On the day your item is delivered, you may contact the delivery service to inquire about the time your item will be delivered. Just say something like, “Today I have a few errands to go, but I’m anticipating a package/envelope. I was wondering if you could inform me when it will be delivered? My mailing address is…”
3. Check your parents’ schedule. If your parents decide to arrive home early and beat you to the mail, it might jeopardize your attempts to reclaim your sent item without your parents knowing. To keep track of your parents’ schedule, call them on the day your package is expected to arrive. In certain circumstances, you may need an explanation to avoid raising suspicions with your parents about why you’re checking in with him.
- You may contact your mother early in the day and say something like, “Mom, what time are you and your husband planning to get home tonight? I’m already hungry. When are we going to have dinner?”
- You might have your secret gift delivered when your parents are out of town to avoid the danger of your parents showing up unexpectedly. Even if you discover out at the last minute that your parents will be gone for a day or two, next day delivery may let you have your item before they return home.
4. Order your item and get it before anybody else does. Even if your parents are there, fast thinking on your side may rescue the day. Of course, if your parents are not at home when the delivery comes, they will have little to no chance of learning about it. If, on the other hand, you meet the postman at your door or collect it before your parents notice, you may stash your item away someplace until your parents are preoccupied. Then you may carry it inside your house and hide it in a more permanent location.
- For example, if your mother is home when the mail arrives and you’re anxious about sneaking your item past her, you may conceal it beneath the doormat outside your house, in the shrubs surrounding your house, or someplace else. Later, you may walk outside with your bag to hide it when you return inside.
- With loose fitting garments, you may be able to slip your object inside your house more simply. Hoodie sweatshirts often include huge pockets or pouches where you may conceal your item, or you can tuck it into the waistband of your jeans.
Learn How to Use “Hide My EMail” to Protect Your Inbox! – How to get something delivered secretly
How-to Hide Your Report Card From Your Parents! – How to get something delivered secretly
How To Use Hide My Email On Mac and iPhone – How to get something delivered secretly
Gmail: how to show or hide inbox tabs or categories in Gmail – How to get something delivered secretly
How can I get mail without my parents knowing – post office po box
How to Receive Mail Without Your Parents Knowing
Mailing to a PO Box.
Sending Mail to a Friend or Relative.
Collecting the Mail Covertly.
How do you get something delivered discreetly – usps postmaster finder
How To Receive A Package Without Giving An Address: 4 easy ways for 2022
Package receiving service. A package receiving service is a great way to get items delivered without using your home address. …
Package locker systems. …
Sign up for a PO Box. …
Get your parcel delivered to a friend (or your office)
How do I order something without my parents seeing it – postage secret tips
Consider getting the permission of a friend to have your purchase sent to his or her house to avoid the chance of your parents seeing the package. In this case, enter the person who will receive the package for you name and address when ordering, but still use your email address.
How can someone send me something without knowing my address – guinea pig finder
Originally Answered: Is there a sort of discreet way of getting mail or a package without giving your address? You can rent a Post Office box and all items sent through the USPS can be received without divulging your personal address.
Is PO Box Anonymous – ups post office boxes
Please note that the United States Postal Service does not guarantee anonymity; under particular circumstances, the USPS can disclose your ghost address. For people who work from home or travel for work, having an anonymous post office box is a lifesaver.
Can I get mail without a mailbox – usps office finder
USPS: No. If you don’t have a mailbox, you will not receive a package from us. Chances are that your address has been marked by the carrier as “NMR”, which stands for “No Mail Receptacle”. All of the mail and packages would be returned to sender or handled as appropriate.
Is there an alternative to a PO box – usps post office finder
With a mailbox at The UPS Store, you get a real street address, not a P.O. Box number. If you’re a business owner, having a real street address as your mailbox can provide you with a professional image for your business.
Does Amazon ship packages discreetly – usps po box rental online
We understand how important privacy is to our customers. We make it our utmost priority to ship out all orders in private and discreet standard packaging. All items shipped are enclosed in a plain unmarked packaging that would in no way disclose the contents within. We hope this has addressed your privacy concerns.
How can I buy something with no money – post office po box rates
6 Ways to “Go Shopping” Without Actually Spending Any Money
Set up Subscribe & Save for items you would buy anyway. …
Add items to Wish Lists. …
Set up CamelCamelCamel alerts for items you’ve been thinking of purchasing on Amazon.
Will my parents know if I used their credit card – postmaster phone number
Originally Answered: Will my parents know when I use their debit card? Yes. It will show up on their online bank statement almost immediately as well as their monthly statement. They may have also signed up for alerts from their bank that notifies them immediately by text or app when a charge is attempted.
Can your parents see what you buy on Greenlight – nearest post office box
Because you can see what your kids buy with the Greenlight card, this helps to avoid other potential problems as well as enables you to have teaching moments to better teach your kids about spending and saving money.
Can you use a fake name on a PO Box – can you ship luggage usps
Shipping to a PO box address with a fake name or a pseudonym
Even though it depends on the local post office, you can ship to a PO box with a pseudonym in most cases. The only thing important is that you provide the correct PO box number.
What is anonymous mail USPS – buy a post office box
To enhance the safety and security of Postal Service employees and customers, the Postal Service is updating the Aviation Security Program (also known as the Anonymous Mail Program) to restrict how mailers may deposit mailpieces bearing postage stamps or the Free Matter for the Blind endorsement as the only postage …
How much does a PO Box cost a month – how to obtain a po box
Find a PO Box Near You
Get a new PO Box at a Post Office facility for as low as $4 per month, depending on your location. Reserve a box with your existing or new USPS.com account.
Are mail slots legal – tarantula face paint
Generally speaking, only mail that has been sent through the USPS® may be placed in these types of receptacles. Conversely, USPS regulations do not govern what can be placed in a mail slot on your door. This means that if a local business wants to put a flyer in the mail slot, they can do so.
Can you use a physical address with a PO Box – boots for large calves uk
Originally Answered: Can I use a PO box as a physical address in the US? You can use it as your mailing address, but it cannot be your physical address for obvious reasons. If you are just wanting to make it look like an apartment or suite address, the post office offers the benefit of street address & number.
Why would someone have a PO Box as an address – po box usps
It provides speed, privacy, security, convenience and mobility. P.O. box mail is often delivered earlier in the day than mail at a home or business and lets customers keep their home addresses unpublished. Packages are kept safe and secure until they are picked up.
Does Amazon deliver to PO boxes – nearest post office to me
Yes, the company does. But how you fill out your address will determine if you’ll get your parcel to your PO Box or not. So, if you want your package sent to your box, let your PO Box be on your shipping address 1 line field.
Related searches: How to get something delivered secretly
how to hide mail from parents | how to get something delivered secretly | bottle postal boxes | usps mailing bags | usps post office box rental rates | rent a post office box online | how to get something delivered without parents knowing | post office branch finder | how can i receive mail without an address | nearest post office | hummingbird locators | usps luggage shipping | usps po box | usps luggage shipping cost | usps po box application form | us postal service po box | post office po box | usps postmaster finder | postage secret tips | guinea pig finder | ups post office boxes | usps office finder | usps post office finder | usps po box rental online | post office po box rates | postmaster phone number | nearest post office box | can you ship luggage usps | buy a post office box | how to obtain a po box | tarantula face paint | boots for large calves uk | po box usps | nearest post office to me | post office box cost | us postal service po boxes | officefinder | order usps boxes | how much is a usps po box | how to talk to someone at usps | how do i get a post office box | how to get packages without parents knowing | usps website | how to get something shipped to your house without your parents knowing | www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder | how to get a package delivered without parents knowing | hummingbird tattoo pinterest | pinterest hummingbird tattoo | how to order something without your parents knowing | how to order a package without parents knowing | how to order online without parents knowing | how to buy stuff without your parents knowing | fedex print passport photo | how to receive mail without an address | tools.usps.com | how to get mail without an address | how to fast without parents knowing | www canadapost | fedex passport renewal | post office finder | how to buy something online without your parents knowing | post office box finder | postmaster finder | www usps com poboxes | usps renew po box | top 10 homekeeping gifts | jeans for big calves | can you use your own box for usps | post office photo booth | rent a po box ups | fedex dangerous goods pickup | parcel post clerk jobs | usps.com boxes | www.usps.com/poboxes | simple hummingbird tattoo | spray tan permanent booth | the sims 3 tattoo | passport photo booth finder | the last supper tattoo | top fill hummingbird feeders | us postal service post office box | nearest passport photo booth | luggage shipping usps | usps premium tracking | homekeeping gifts | how to travel without parents knowing | large letter postal boxes | usps location finder | canada post po box address | fedex express door tag tracking | obtaining a post office box | usps cancel po box | getting a post office box | us post office box cost | sims 4 delivery express | usps po box address | usps po boxes | wooden parcel delivery box | postal clerk application | postal service po box | print on demand doormat | ps form 1093 | stretch boots wide calf | how much is a post office box cost | how to get a usps po box | how much is a po box at the post office | how can i get a post office box | how to do errands sims 4 | how much is a po box at usps | how much to rent a post office box | usps po box requirements | boots for wide calves uk | cpotool | usps po box application | usps po box fees | guinea pig feeders | spray tan booth near me | usps post office box cost | can i ship luggage with usps | how to obtain a post office box | gratitude finder | how to get a post office box | how to mail a cd usps | post office box