How to screen record on iPhone?
You can record your screen on any iPhone model that runs iOS 11 or later, but the process is only slightly different than how it’s done on an iPhone 8 or older. Here’s how to start recording your screen on both newer and older iPhones.
How to Screen Record on iPhone – Screen recording is a great tool for creating videos with narration.
Screen recording is a great tool for creating videos with narration. It allows you to record your screen, as well as your voice, and it’s easy to use.
To screen record on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap FaceTime.
- Scroll down until you see the toggle switch next to Record Video or Audio During a Call; if this option isn’t enabled yet, turn it on (it will appear green).
- In order for the feature to work consistently across all apps, go back into Settings > Privacy > Microphone and enable Always Allow Full Access so that any third-party apps can access your microphone at any time without permission from Apple or other users in your household—but make sure you’re aware of what exactly this setting does before enabling it!
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select Control Center.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select Control Center.
- Tap Customise Controls in the upper right corner of the screen to access a list of all available system settings you can add to Control Center.
- Next, tap on Screen Recording under Activity Detection (or just swipe right if it’s already showing). This will add a green plus sign next to it in order to indicate that this is now a customisable option for your Control Center shortcut bar at the bottom of your iPhone’s display panel (you’ll see it says “Screen Recording”). If you don’t see this area yet, go back up and tap Customise Controls again until you do!
- Finally, swipe left from under “Screen Recording” until it says Done! This enables us with quick access for recording ourselves / someone else through FaceTime or Skype video calls as well – cool huh?
2. Tap Customize Controls.
- Tap Customize Controls.
Once you tap Customize Controls, you can add a new control to your screen recording by tapping the green plus sign next to Screen Recording and then tapping Done.
3. Tap the green plus sign next to Screen Recording, then tap Done.
- Tap the green plus sign next to Screen Recording, then tap Done.
- A countdown timer will appear on-screen (as shown below). You’ll have 10 seconds to cancel or begin recording once you tap the start button; otherwise, your screen will be recorded automatically after 10 seconds.
- Tap Screen Recording in Control Center to record the screen, and tap it again to stop recording. The screen recording will be saved in the Photos app under Albums > Screenshots/Recordings
4. Open Control Center by swiping down from the upper right corner of the screen (for X, XS, or 11 series), or swiping up from the bottom of the screen (for 8 or earlier).
- Open Control Center by swiping down from the upper right corner of the screen (for X, XS, or 11 series), or swiping up from the bottom of the screen (for 8 or earlier).
The “Screen Recording” option should appear under Control Center.
5. Tap Screen Recording in Control Center to record the screen, and tap it again to stop recording.
- Tap Screen Recording in Control Center to record the screen, and tap it again to stop recording.
Screen recording is a great tool for creating videos with narration or showing off your app’s features.
How To Record Your Screen On iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone Xs Max
To record your iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone Xs Max screen, you just need to follow the steps below.
- Open the app or game that you want to record on your device.
- Press the volume up button and then hold it for about two seconds until you hear a camera shutter sound effect on your phone’s speaker or earphones if it is connected in charging mode with iTunes. This indicates that a screenshot has been taken successfully and saved in Photos app under Screenshots tab as shown in Figure 1 below:
This article will cover the process for screen recording on iPhone XS Max, 11 Pro Max and other iPhones with iOS 13 or higher. The steps are quite similar to those for other models and older iOS versions. There is a control center option in which you can easily set up the screen recorder feature. You can also use voice narration during recordings: just tap “Options” in Control Center before starting a recording session. We hope that this guide has helped you learn how to record your iPhone screen!