What to wear with yeezys
Kanye West’s Yeezy shoes are created in conjunction with Nike or Adidas. Yeezys are available in low-top, high-top, and boot designs, and they can be worn with both casual and evening outfits. Kanye, in particular, wears his Yeezys with tapered jeans and graphic T-shirts. Wear your favorite Yeezy style with button-downs, long-sleeved shirts, or tees. Then, to create trendy ensembles, combine your Yeezys with jeans, joggers, leggings, or shorts.
1. Choose a pair of black socks for a contemporary, sophisticated style. Black socks are most often worn with Yeezys because they seem fashionable and sporty.
- There are crew-length and no-show options available.
- If black socks aren’t your thing, consider white or colorful socks.
2. If you wish to hide your ankles, wear a pair of crew-length socks. Pull your socks up and around your ankle so that they are straight. If you’re wearing 350s and don’t want to cuff the leg, this is a decent option.
3. If you prefer a more simplified footwear option, consider ankle socks. Ankle socks end just at the top of the foot, making them nearly undetectable when worn with shoes.
- Ankle socks look fantastic with slim jeans or shorts, for example.
- If you’re wearing a skirt or dress with your Yeezys, do this.
4. If you want to show off your shoes, roll up your pant legs. Rolling up your pant legs is a terrific technique to highlight your Yeezys. To reveal your ankles, cuff the bottom 1–3 in (2.5–7.6 cm).
As a result, your shoes become the focal point of your ensemble.
1. For a Kanye-approved appearance, choose loose, tapered jeans. Kanye often wears jeans with a tapered leg at the bottom and a spacious fit around the hip and crotch. This way, you’ll be both comfy and fashionable, and your jeans won’t detract from your shoes. You may have a narrow jean or a tapered bottom in black, tan, or denim. Kanye often wears his Yeezys with bunched up fabric around the leg, so if your jeans are a little bunched, that’s OK.
For an edgy look, go for a pair of faded denim.
2. Wear your Yeezys with joggers or leggings for a laid-back look. Put on a pair of solid-colored joggers or leggings to go with your Yeezys to the gym or around town. Joggers are thin, tapered sweatpants that are ideal for athletic use. Leggings are thin, flexible pants that may be dressed up or down.
- For a more streamlined style, go for black or grey joggers.
- Both men and women may wear Yeezys casually with sweatpants, jeans, and leggings.
3. For a summer look, pair shorts with your Yeezys. Simply toss on a pair of shorts to wear your Yeezys throughout the summer. Choose denim shorts for a more casual look, or athletic shorts if you’re headed to the gym.
Wear your shorts with, say, a graphic T-shirt or tank top.
4. Wear your Yeezys with a skirt or mini-dress for a sultry, tomboy appearance. Wear a miniskirt or short dress with your Yeezys for a night out. Wear no-show black socks with your 350s or V2s for an athletic but fashionable appearance.
- Wear a tank top in the same color as your miniskirt for a monochrome effect.
- Yeezys work with anything and can even be paired with a spaghetti strap dress from the 1990s.
1. Wear your Yeezys with a stylish graphic T-shirt for a casual look. Kanye often pairs his Yeezys with a graphic T-shirt. Consider wearing a shirt featuring the emblem of your favorite band, sports team, or organization. Then, for a casual, trendy look, pair it with your Yeezys.
- Basically, you can combine any graphic shirt with any pair of Yeezys.
- For example, for a monochrome appearance, pair a black shirt with black yeezys. This looks wonderful with evening dresses, for example. Put on some black pants as well!
2. For a hip-hop look, go for an oversized fit. Kanye often pairs his Yeezys with loose, solid-colored T-shirts. This looks fantastic as a casual, streetwear outfit. Choose a shirt that is one size bigger than normal, or seek for a long, baggy cut.
To add a splash of color, choose a pastel-colored shirt. Wear this with solid 350s or a colorful V2 in a salmon, blue, or green tint.
3. On chilly days, wear a neutral-colored long-sleeved shirt or sweater. Wear your Yeezys with a tan, white, cream, or black long-sleeved or sweater in the autumn or winter. This will keep you warm while also keeping you appearing trendy and current. Then, for example, combine your top with a 350 or a Yeezy footwear.
For added warmth, put a T-shirt beneath your long-sleeve or sweater.
4. For a vibrant appearance, pair your Yeezys with a patterned button-down. Choose a short-sleeved button-down with a design such as floral, paisley, or Hawaiian to add some color to your ensemble. This is a quick and simple way to add color and texture to your clothing.
- A patterned button-down may be worn with tapered jeans and 350s or 750s, for example.
- This is a fantastic summertime activity.
Choosing Your Yeezys
1. For a casual athletic shoe, go for the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350. The 350s are the most well-known and famous Yeezy sneaker. These lace-up shoes include a foam sole and mesh fabric on the exterior. You may wear the 350 while working out or doing errands, and they go well with both casual and evening attire.
- The turtledove (blue grey and white) 350s are available in black, grey, and tan.
- There are also toddler-sized 350s and 350 athletic cleats available.
- Remember, your Yeezys will be the focal point of your ensemble, so select wisely!
2. If you want to add a splash of color, go with the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2. The 350 V2 is extremely identical to the 350s in appearance, with the exception of a colorful stripe running across the side. This shoe’s foot opening is somewhat tighter and more secure than the 350 model.
- Grey and red, black and green, black and red, black and copper, black and white, cream and white, red and yellow, and grey and orange are some of the color options for the V2.
- There are also V2s for toddlers.
3. For a streamlined, high-top alternative, go with the Adidas Yeezy Boost 750. The 750 is a popular shoe due to its sleek appearance and high-top shape. These look terrific with tucked-in skinny jeans, for example. Choose them if you want a basic shoe that you may wear with a variety of outfits.
- Yeezy 750s are available in light brown, all black, chocolate, and glow-in-the-dark colors.
- Kanye’s first Yeezy was the 750 Boost in light brown.
4. Choose a Nike Air Yeezy for a basketball-inspired shoe. Air Yeezys come in a variety of designs, the majority of which resemble high-top basketball sneakers. Choose them if you wish to wear a pair of eye-catching shoes on the basketball court or with casual, sporty clothing.
They are available in grey, black, tan, white, and red.
5. If you prefer to wear boots, go for the Adidas Yeezy 950 or military style. The 950 is a high-top with smooth sides that looks like an astronaut boot. Furthermore, the Yeezy military boot is a high-top with smooth sides that seems to be considerably more streamlined than the 950. Both of them are excellent choices if you prefer a boot than a low-top shoe.
- The 950 is available in moonrock (tan), chocolate (dark brown), black, and peyote colors (cream).
- The military Yeezy is available in taupe, black, rock (tan and white), dark grey, and burnt sienna.
- If you’re wearing a Yeezy boot, make sure your jeans are tucked into the shoe. You may show off your shoes this way.