How to know when a leo man is playing you
Leos, with their huge personalities and outspoken zeal, will win your heart almost immediately. Their large egos, on the other hand, might make you worry if they actually feel the same way or if they’re manipulating you. Don’t be concerned if you’re worried! We’ve set out the red signs so you can determine whether your Leo man is genuine about your relationship or just playing games with you.
Leo males are naturally passionate and assertive, and they like challenging others. But if that challenging personality becomes antagonistic, it’s a clue that he’s manipulating you. He knows just what buttons to push in order to get you angry, and he’s expecting for a reaction from you.  If he believes you like him more than he likes you, he may begin to create boundaries by being rude and manipulating your emotions. Antagonizing is a red flag since a Leo in a meaningful relationship will adore his spouse.  He may irritate you by bringing up something that he knows disturbs you or behaving in a way that frustrates you on purpose.
2. He avoids you.
Leos eagerly seek out other people’s attention. He may be playing games with you if he goes out of his way to avoid you in person or online.  He may have been attentive in the past, but by ignoring you today, he is attempting to perplex you.  He’s attempting to keep you guessing by avoiding your calls and occasionally ignoring you. It hurts to be ignored, especially when that individual encouraged you to believe they wanted to be near you. This is a significant red flag because he feels more important by harming you since you are chasing him. 
3. He’s rude to you.
- When they are with the people they want to be around, Leos are typically sociable and extroverted. If a Leo guy is unexpectedly harsh or unpleasant to you, he’s most likely playing games and has lost interest. He may begin to challenge you, attempting to outdo you. This isn’t the kind of rivalry you want from a Leo. He’s pushing you away and attempting to discourage you, rather than aggressively seeking you and your feelings. 
- He may cut you off in conversation, speak poorly of you in front of others, or frequently mock you.
4. He’s two-faced.
- Leos have a difficult time lying. If he’s sweet to you one minute and nasty the next, he’s messing with your emotions. Because of his open personality, a Leo guy finds it difficult to conceal his feelings. By treating you one way one second and another the next, he’s most likely revealing his true colors. 
- He may declare he loves you one minute and then tell you he despises you the next. He’s tampering with your emotions, and you deserve better!
5. He makes you question yourself.
A Leo man’s affections are not hidden. There should be no doubts in a committed relationship with a Leo. If you’re wondering how he feels, he’s probably playing with you. A Leo man would go to any length to show you how much he adores you. 
- He may be playful with you one minute and frigid the next. This would leave you feeling befuddled and disheartened, thinking whether you are worthy of him. 
- You can also begin to doubt your talents as a spouse, companion, and individual. Doubt is a potent manipulative weapon. His inflated ego leads him to believe he can dominate you. If he actually cares about you, he would empower you rather than knock you down for his own benefit. 
- If someone is attempting to deceive you, he is not worth your time! You know yourself better than anybody else, so don’t let him convince you differently. 
6. He tries to turn others against you.
Leos, despite their love, may be spiteful. Isolating others may be exciting for people who enjoy mental games, and Leos are no exception. Leo males enjoy being the center of attention, and he may gently or overtly turn people against you. 
Perhaps he is making disparaging remarks about you in public or gossiping about you behind your back. In any case, this is a significant red flag since no spouse should wish to cut you off from your loved ones. 
7. He compares you to others.
- Leo guys are born braggarts. To them, sharing their accomplishments is more important than gloating. Leos are eager to share their triumphs with others.  They are proud of their accomplishments, even those of individuals with whom they are in a relationship. If a Leo guy genuinely loves you, he would go out of his way to let everyone know. He will extol you and your successes in front of just about everyone. If your celebration turns into a comparison, a Leo man is playing games with you. 
- This is a quiet game that is easy to overlook. Perhaps he tells you that your buddies are more entertaining or compares you to a previous ex. He’s not gloating about how pleased he is of you and your accomplishments. He is making you doubt your talents in order to bring you down. 
- You are great, and there is no reason for you to compare your life to anybody else’s!
8. He tries to make you jealous.
- Leos, despite their egotism, are not jealous. The ambition of a Leo guy will lead him to try harder to acquire your attention rather than feel envious. He will go to any length to show you how much he values you. Leos have high expectations of themselves and others, and betrayal hurts them. If a Leo goes out of his way to breach your confidence and make you envious, he is acting against his ideals. 
- Perhaps he begins flirting with someone else in front of you, or he messages an ex and purposefully leaves his phone out for you to see. This conduct will make you envious and desire to win him back. 
- He draws more attention to himself by making you envious, leaving you feeling uneasy and confused.
9. He shuts you out.
- A Leo man who is interested in you will make a big deal out of chasing you. He would want to tell you everything about his life. If he stops communicating to you and becomes emotionally closed, he is probably not interested in a meaningful relationship. 
- This is his technique of seeing how much you care about him and how far you’ll go for attention. Rather of pursuing you like he would in a committed relationship, he allows you to pursue him. 
- If he avoids emotional interactions, criticizes everything, and rejects love, he may be emotionally locked off.
10.He talks only about himself.
Leo males enjoy being the center of attention, but they also know when to prioritize their spouse. He should be interested in learning more about you and should ask you questions about your life. He’s purposely making it difficult for himself to learn more about you by just talking about himself. 
A good relationship is a two-way street, and if he doesn’t discover all about you, he’s missing out.
11. He tells you.
- Leo males are outspoken. If anything bothers him, he will most likely express his displeasure. He may state unequivocally that he isn’t interested in you in the same manner, or he may want to remain friends. In any case, if a Leo guy tells you he’s not interested, don’t press the issue. 
- Boundaries must be respected in every relationship. Just because he isn’t interested in a sexual connection doesn’t imply he isn’t interested in becoming friends!
- Listen to him and give him some space. Leos dislike being forced to make decisions. He would appreciate it if you respect his boundaries.