Funny ways to tell someone you like them
Funny ways to tell someone you like them – It might be overwhelming and frightening to reveal your emotions to your crush. So, if you’re not comfortable laying it out in a boring old love confession, why not infuse some levity into the situation? Going for the funny approach isn’t always the greatest decision, but it’s a fantastic way to relieve stress and avoid things from becoming too tight. Plus, if you’re not sure how they’ll react, you may always seem as though you’re kidding to avoid embarrassing situations.
You are viewing article What Are Some Funny Ways to Tell Someone You Like Them? at website answerforyou.net in category Tips.
1. Hit them with a cheesy pickup line.
“Have you got a bandage?” I scratched my knees as I fell for you.” A witty pickup line is an excellent approach to tease your sweetheart. Furthermore, if they don’t like you back, you can always play it off as if you were kidding. This is generally a better choice if you’re already friends with your crush, since a pickup line might come off as inappropriate if you don’t know the other person very well. Other alternatives include:
- “I used to think ‘real love’ began with ‘t,’ but I suppose it begins with ‘u.'”
- “I think that individuals should pursue their aspirations. “Do you mind if I follow you on Instagram?”
- “You’d be a fine-apple if you were a fruit.”
2. Make a playlist with song titles that spell out how you feel.
Arrange your playlist such that the titles spell out your message vertically. The goal here isn’t to collect the finest music available (though that’s wonderful, too). Choose songs with names that correspond to the message you’re attempting to express, then share the playlist with your sweetheart. Here are some playlist options for you:
- Arctic Monkeys’ “Do I Wanna Know?” is followed by Brenda Lee’s “If You Love Me (Really Love Me).”
- Pink Floyd’s “Hey You,” John Travolta and Olivia Newton John’s “You’re the One That I Want,” and Jet’s “Are You Gonna Be My Girl”
3. Draw a goofy picture.
If you’re timid and creative, a humorous artwork is a great way to express yourself. The advantage here is that you won’t have to say anything, which is ideal if you’re timid. You could draw two persons with triangular heads and write, “We would be acute together,” or you could design yourself with goofy gooey eyes and a heart over your head staring at your crush.
- A flip book is a great fun, creative method to reveal your emotions if you want to put in some work. Draw a sequence of pictures on a stack of individual sheets to form one. When you turn across the pages, your designs seem to be moving!
- You could produce a small 4-panel comic about the two of you doing something adorable together and make the graphics really ridiculous.
- To be more direct, picture yourself staring at them and writing, “I’m so pulled to you.” “Would you want to go out sometime?”
Take a picture of yourself doing something foolish. “This might be us if we dated!” adds the caption. For ideas, dress up in a weird attire, do an uncomfortable dance pretending to hold your date in public, or embrace your family pet.
- Take a picture of yourself sitting next to an empty chair and saying, “I reserved a spot for you.” That must imply that I like you.”
- “I miss you!” draw them into a snapshot next to you and say. “Would you want to hang out?”
5. Tell a story with emojis.
In emojis, write “our narrative” or “our first date.” Consider a sincere but offbeat approach by presenting a pleasant amusement park visit, or a bizarre bank heist dating tale. Include a caption to let your crush know what’s going on.
- “Hey, I like you,” caption your emojis. “Would you want to go on a date with me?”
- “All right, here’s how I see our first date going: “Would you want to check whether I’m correct?”
6. Give a presentation with charts and graphics.
A slideshow is the epitome of romanticism. Choose your favorite school presentation or business presentation style, then create charts to show your sweetheart why you’d be a good match. This is clearly an unconventional strategy, so proceed with care.
- Make a bar graph to show how you compare to your crush’s other prospective love possibilities. Instead of actual individuals, utilize hilarious characters or celebrities for this strategy. For example, you might design a graph in which Shawn Mendes and Jim Halpert are ranked as 5/10s while you are ranked as a 10/10.
- Create a pie chart that reads “100% datable.”
- Make a line graph with the title “How Happy I Could Make You If We Dated.”
7. Write a cheesy poem.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, you’re scorching!” If you’re not a good writer, pick a template, such as “roses are red,” then personalize it for your love. This is a more romantic choice, but it may be made hilarious in a variety of ways. Another amusing alternative is to write a limerick or a song!
- Start with amusing metaphors if you’re seeking for ideas. “You’re as sweet as chocolate cake.” “You’re hotter than the cookies I make,” is a silly and endearing way to begin.
- You are not required to compose the poem if you do not like to. There are a plethora of corny, charming poetry available, and you may precede them with, “I discovered this and it reminded me of you!”
8. Do it with memes.
Nothing truly screams “I like you” like a goofy meme. If you and your partner are often exchanging the newest viral memes, this might be a fun way to express your sentiments. Create a personalized meme online and personalize it for the person you admire. Send it to them and tell them, “I just found this one online.” Depending on how direct you want to be, you may say, “What do you think?” or, “I created this for you!”
- You are not required to create a custom meme if you do not want to. If you come across a meme that works for you, please feel free to utilize it.
- Use the preoccupied boyfriend meme, for example, and write “Me” on the boyfriend, “Finishing my schoolwork” on the girlfriend, and “Daydreaming about you” on the female going by.
- Put “Being honest and upfront with my emotions” on Kermit and “Using memes to declare a crush on you” on the Evil Kermit to make a sarcastic meme.
9. Say it with gifs.
If you spend a lot of time on social media or texting, this is a fun way to do it. If you’re not sure if your crush likes you or not, this is a safe bet. If this doesn’t work, you can always pretend you simply thought the gif was hilarious. Try searching for phrases like “I like you” or “Falling in love,” and then skim through the results to pick a hilarious one that fits you.
If the two of you have never done this type of back-and-forth gif sharing before, professing a crush is definitely not the greatest moment to begin. You may just confuse them.
10. Text them “on accident.”
“Jamie’s butt is adorable, but I’m not sure about his fashion sense.” When they text you back, send them an all-caps “WHOOPS!” and pretend you were texting someone else. Whether you want to test the waters, you may text them something like, “She’s a hottie for sure, but I’m not sure if she likes me like that.” You know you’re in when they respond back, “Are you talking about me:)” Other alternatives include:
- “He’s as spicy as a jalapeño, and I’d kill for a mouthful of that sandwich.”
- “Sam and I would be the prettiest pair in school if we ever got together.”
- It’s a humorous circumstance when you accidentally text “revealing” facts. If the two of you wind up dating, you’ll have a terrific “How did you two meet?” tale to tell!
- The difficulty here is that it is usually rather simple to see through this. If you believe your crush will not take it well, you might consider another option.
11. Say it with food.
Inquire whether a pizza place is prepared to send a love letter with their pie. Alternatively, request that they create a heart out of pepperoni or something similar. Better still, pick get the pizza personally so you can deliver it in person and declare your affections. To really embrace the silliness of the gesture, say something like, “Sorry, I realize this is corny.”
You may make or purchase a cake that says “Date me, sugar!” or “I’m sweet on you” and express your affections that way.
12. Be ironically dramatic.
“I am completely smitten by you!” You make me nervous! “Date me, lovely!” Going over the top might be an amusing approach to reveal a crush if you like theatrics. But only do it when you’re alone with them! Even if the sentiments are mutual, you may humiliate them if you express them in public. Also, be sure that this method is compatible with your crush’s sense of humor; some individuals may be turned off or confused by theatrics.
- “You are the best, cutest, hottest, funniest, laziest, loudest, most stupid person of all time, and I adore it!” Simply try to customize it a little.
- Put on an old-fashioned monologue to express your sentiments, beginning with something like, “Hear ye! Hear me out! “My gaze is fixed on thee!”
How do you tell someone you like them in a cool way?
50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (Without Just Telling Them)
Touch your face and hair when you’re talking to them.
Touch them, casually, on the arm or knee when you’re talking to them.
Laugh at their jokes.
Touch their arm or knee when you laugh at their jokes.
How do you tell someone you like to have fun?
What Are Some Funny Ways to Tell Someone You Like Them?
Hit them with a cheesy pickup line.
Make a playlist with song titles that spell out how you feel.
Draw a goofy picture.
Send a funny photo with a cute caption.
Tell a story with emojis.
Give a presentation with charts and graphics.
What is a cool way to confess to your crush?
9 CUTE WAYS TO CONFESS TO YOUR CRUSH ON VALENTINE’S. Yup, it’s the most romantic day of the year! …
“Accidentally” text it. via GIPHY. …
Make a playlist. via GIPHY. …
Put it in frosting. via GIPHY. …
Send a meme. via GIPHY. …
Sub-tweet it. via GIPHY. …
Tell it through a math problem. via GIPHY. …
Serenade it. via GIPHY.
What do you tell someone that you like them?
How to tell someone you love them without saying, “I love you”
My life is enriched by your presence in it.
I’m significantly better off for having met you.
You make me want to be better than I am.
I’d be sad if you weren’t around.
You’re important to me, and I don’t take knowing you for granted.
How do I tell a guy I like him creatively?
How to Tell Someone You Like Them: 6 Cute Ways
Doodle it. For the cute and silly type, doodling your feelings is a sweet move. …
Whisper it. Subtle and soothing, a romantic whisper is the perfect way to tell someone you like them. …
Ask them: “What are you looking for?” …
Sing it. …
Spell it. …
How do you subtly tell someone you like them over text?
If you want to tell your crush you like him over text, start by complimenting him to drop a hint that you’re interested. For example, you can say, “Your new profile picture is so cute!” When you’re texting, send longer responses than just 1 to 2 words to show you’re actually interested in talking to him.
How do you tell someone you’re interested in text?
130 Flirty Texts to Send a Guy You Like
Hey, stranger. …
Morning, you! …
What would you say if I asked you to come over right now?
I’m making the first move when it comes to texting, so I’m expecting you to make the first move when it comes to kissing.
This is me asking you out. …
Nobody gets me like you do.
How do you flirt?
How to flirt with ease:
Don’t get caught up in trying to adopt a certain persona you associate with “being flirty.” …
Be willing to make the first move. …
Make it more casual. …
Pay attention to your body language. …
Offer a thoughtful compliment. …
Open a real conversation. …
Pay attention to how they’re responding.
How do you confess in a text?
9 Low-Key Text Messages to Confess Your Feelings to Your Crush
“What would you say if I told you I like you?”
“This may come as a surprise, but I’ve developed feelings for you.”
“No pressure, but if you’re free this weekend I’d love to go on a date with you.”
How do you subtly confess to a guy?
Be upfront and honest.
Say something like, “I wanted to tell you something. It’s a little hard for me to say, but I think you should know that I have feelings for you.”
Let them know what you want from them. For example, “I’d just like to know if the feelings are returned at all.”
How do you confess to your crush without being awkward?
Introduce the idea without saying anything.
Always make eye-contact. Don’t shy away from it, like you’re embarrassed. Make eye contact and smile flirtatiously when you see the person you’re crushing on. Show an interest in what they do and what they are like.
How can I express my feelings to my crush?
How to tell your crush you like him: 7 ways to let him know about your feelings!
Give him compliments: …
Subtle touch: …
Pick your choice of place for plans: …
Give a personal touch to your conversations: …
Mention your name in between your conversations: …
Always respond to his texts on time:
How do u flirt with a guy?
You might feel shy or awkward, but here are some ways to flirt with a guy that can help you get past these.
Take his name. Sounds easy, right? …
Laugh at his jokes. …
Draw attention to your lips. …
Compliment him. …
Tease him. …
Draw attention to your body. …
Dance together. …
funny ways to tell someone you like them | john travolta gif | travolta gif | roses are red violets are blue meme | john travolta meme | confused travolta gif | how to tell someone you like them | arctic monkeys gif | pink floyd meme | jim halpert meme | pie chart meme | funny roses are red memes | memes to send to your crush | funny kermit memes | kermit falling gif | kermit falling meme | funny ways to come out | cheesy memes | confused travolta meme | sarcastic memes for boyfriend | kermit heart meme | funny writing memes | roses are red meme | shawn mendes playlist | roses are red memes | goofy drawing | my berries meme | i adore you meme | john travolta you’re the one that i want | i miss you meme funny | confused travolta | shawn mendes funny memes | funny ways to tell someone you have a boyfriend | pink floyd cake designs | kermit gifs | evil kermit meme template | i miss you gif funny | kiwi meme song | evil kermit gif | falling kermit gif | silly dance gif | pink floyd gif | funny memes for crush | daydreaming meme | kermit heart meme drawing | funny apple music playlist names | know your meme kermit | silly string gif | kermit pictures funny | goofy meme |